• 26000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

TX and TH8 RS now is OK!

StrongManBR

50RPM
Mar 21, 2012
Paste my custom tm_tx, set h-pattern + clutch on game profile, setup clutch and th8 gears.

path J:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\DiRT Rally\input
1)backup your tm_tx.
2)paste custom.
3) start the game and setup game profile and controls.

Good luck

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Reynolds

William Wester

1000RPM
May 28, 2013
Paste my custom tm_tx, set h-pattern + clutch on game profile, setup clutch and th8 gears.

path :\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\GRID Autosport\input
1)backup your tm_tx.
2)paste custom.
3) start the game and setup game profile and controls.

Good luck
Thanks bud, I had just finished spending 30 minutes tonight trying to get DR to recognize my TH8"A" shifter (TX wheel w/GTE rim), before quiting in frustration. I could assign the clutch (T3PA pedals) and I could assign the hand brake to the TH8A (4th gear) but if I selected H-Pattern and Clutch I would just get "Unassigned" for any of the 7 gears or reverse.
Then I found your post, I added the extra code from your file to my TM_TX.XML and I was good to go!

Note, you have "GRID Autosport" in your Steam path above, of course I knew you meant "DiRT Rally".

Last edited:
Reactions: StrongManBR

StrongManBR

50RPM
Mar 21, 2012
Thanks bud, I had just finished spending 30 minutes tonight trying to get DR to recognize my TH8"A" shifter (TX wheel w/GTE rim), before quiting in frustration. I could assign the clutch (T3PA pedals) and I could assign the hand brake to the TH8A (4th gear) but if I selected H-Pattern and Clutch I would just get "Unassigned" for any of the 7 gears or reverse.
Then I found your post, I added the extra code from your file to my TM_TX.XML and I was good to go!

Note, you have "GRID Autosport" in your Steam path above, of course I knew you meant "DiRT Rally".
Thanks a lot @William Wester! Path corrected now!
I had to do the same trick in Grid Autosport ;)

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 68 31.3%
  • Instagram

Votes: 83 38.2%
  • Facebook

Votes: 36 16.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 51 23.5%