Two More Content Manager/Sol 1.0 Questions....

I downloaded and installed Content Manager and Sol 1.0 a day or two ago, and am just starting to play around with them.

I'd like to a) set time acceleration to go from dusk to full night to dawn, and b) have my car's headlights automatically come on as the light fades. I've been looking thru CM but so far I can't find the controls for either of these settings. (I pretty sure that they're in there somewhere but I'm brand new to CM and Sol, so I'm still searching).

Can someone help me locate these two settings, please?

Thanks!

I downloaded and installed Content Manager and Sol 1.0 a day or two ago, and am just starting to play around with them.

I'd like to a) set time acceleration to go from dusk to full night to dawn, and b) have my car's headlights automatically come on as the light fades. I've been looking thru CM but so far I can't find the controls for either of these settings. (I pretty sure that they're in there somewhere but I'm brand new to CM and Sol, so I'm still searching).

Can someone help me locate these two settings, please?

Thanks!
In CM where you set the time to start the race just above and to the right there are 3 dots click on that set to 60 ..that means 1 minute of actual driving means 60 minutes of driving time in the sim..re the lights READ the PDF page 15 :) you can manual turn on the lights go to settings/controls/ buttons scroll to turn headlights on and map a button to turn on:D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back