Resource icon

Misc Two layouts with AI lines for mountainroute_v09 2020-04-23

Login or Register an account to download this content
alekabul submitted a new resource:

Two layouts with AI lines for mountainroute_v09 - Track day or Race with AI, full length and each direction.

This "Mountain Route" WIP is so good that I couldn't help myself but do a couple of AI lines to make it even better. The opponents will leave half of the road free so it's possible to use any of the two layouts for driving in "traffic". AI goes one-way and that makes for much less accodents.
View attachment 365797
View attachment 365799
View attachment 365798
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

2-way traffic
An update for the track is due soon and when I see the changes I may do the double loop. I want to be sure the road is not changing from beta to beta.
Meanwhile you can use the AI flood and drive changing your direction so it feels almost like the 2-way and the danger is still in abundance.

Last edited:
An update for the track is due soon and when I see the changes I may do the double loop. I want to be sure the road is not changing from beta to beta.
Meanwhile you can use the AI flood and drive changing your direction so it feels almost like the 2-way and the danger is still in abundance.
I look forward to it! Keep it up, you're doing some great work on all these layouts! Plan on driving some High Force traffic later, Works really well!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back