Two fictional Vegas tracks

I like these tracks nice work! The only thing is the arrow that points you in the direction in which you leave the pit is pointing the wrong way but i notice that on quite a few other tracks that people have put out but it seems it's just one of those things that nothing can be done about it, no big deal though.

Hard tracks to drive in high powered cars, but i like that :thumbsup:

I come flying out of the pits on the speedway track in the Mercedes CLK GT1 thinking that the track was a full oval then there was a wall.....:roflmao:

Once again nice work and Thank You.

Great track! :thumbsup:

I like these tracks nice work! The only thing is the arrow that points you in the direction in which you leave the pit is pointing the wrong way but i notice that on quite a few other tracks that people have put out but it seems it's just one of those things that nothing can be done about it, no big deal though.

Hard tracks to drive in high powered cars, but i like that :thumbsup:

I come flying out of the pits on the speedway track in the Mercedes CLK GT1 thinking that the track was a full oval then there was a wall.....:roflmao:

Once again nice work and Thank You.

Great track! :thumbsup:
Sorry I found that there was a probblem with them after I posted them. ( backwards starting grid) I sence pulled them fixed the probblem and reposted them,should show in a few days. once again MY BAD Sorry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%