Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats my last comment on these kind of post here, but I have to comment on this one... Most of them have a sim rig worth few thousands bucks, and now they don't have few more? Ah, come on... Thats a pure lie.
What, they don't even eat every day, cause they are so poor? What else will you guys come up with? You/we all have become too spoiled with stuff for AC being (almost) all free of charge. And now you come here actually demanding to get all for free.
Do you go to grocery store with the same thinking and saying same things as you do here? I don't think so. Just think for a bit before saying anything more.

Just think for a bit before saying anything more? i suggest you the same.

That expensive simrigs excuse is such a nonsense. Have you people using it ever thought that someone might have saved for years to get that rig but his/hers life situation have changed since and have practically no income nowdays. And then there is a point @Gemonic makes that not everyone plays with expensive rigs.
Pretty disgusting elitism to expect that everyone playing sims should have few bucks to throw in when ever needed. And bringing a daily meal into disgussion, just wow.

Its not the problem of having money on paypal, the problem is how to get it to you country and pay the tax for it. You need to have your own company, and that goes on and on... yes, if that would be a real deal, then I would go into this, but since I do this only for fun. I hope you get the point.

I thought we don t get taxes on donation stuff ????

Hello mitja,

After Okayama and Chang international from scratch, we can understand ....
but it's contradictory to what you often tell us: "I do this for fun"!
After if you want to mount a professional project no worries but be clearer and announce it we will understand it perfectly because we do not think that was the idea of departure but whatever .....
We thank you for your work and you will be rewarded for it.

I thought we don t get taxes on donation stuff ????
Ask your local tax office about that. ;) The handling of 'donations' could vary in different countries.

In Germany there are no 'private donation' per law. You need to set up a tax-privileged association/company or have an charitable/non-profit cause to be eglible to receive 'tax-free' private donations (donations for hospitals, community sports club, e.g.).
But sim racing stuff won't meet the requirements for this status from the legislator like an aid organisation.
Private donations are handled as gifts and the tax office could grab the gift tax.
Donations throught PayPal or other methods are handled as 'normal' income by law. If you don't name them on your tax declaration, you might get in legal trouble.

Ask your local tax office about that. ;) The handling of 'donations' could vary in different countries.

In Germany there are no 'private donation' per law. You need to set up a tax-privileged association/company or have an charitable/non-profit cause to be eglible to receive 'tax-free' private donations (donations for hospitals, community sports club, e.g.).
But sim racing stuff won't meet the requirements for this status from the legislator like an aid organisation.
Private donations are handled as gifts and the tax office could grab the gift tax.
Donations throught PayPal or other methods are handled as 'normal' income by law. If you don't name them on your tax declaration, you might get in legal trouble.
oh thank you ,

pretty sure there is a way to cheat , there is always one lol
I am living in germany , but maybe going though france could work ^^

thank you for pointing it out

oh thank you ,

pretty sure there is a way to cheat , there is always one lol
I am living in germany , but maybe going though france could work ^^

thank you for pointing it out
Until you get caught... :ninja:
In the end the total amount matters, there might be some tax exempt amounts to use.
If your main residence is in Germany you have to deal with the german income tax for any of your revenues.

i'm sad for how anything come around... I hope he keeps doing tracks for AC... They are pretty good... The thread became toxic pretty quick... Sad for the community as well, expected much more understanding with this. There is so much work put in all quality mods that it breaks my heart..... I ll mention that i don t have the money to invest into a sim rig (as a TMX pro is 1.2k) but i ll still going to get it.

What is this laser scan like, Mitja? When did you rebuild the track?
What do you mean exactly? It was a mesh of triangles with spatial resolution of <5cm.

Anyway, final optimization is at the very end, just few things for tomorrow, and we are done!

Some pics to make you all feel better :)
Screenshot_ferrari_458_twin_ring_motegi_21-5-120-22-33-55.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_twin_ring_motegi_21-5-120-21-55-47.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_twin_ring_motegi_21-5-120-21-50-0.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_twin_ring_motegi_21-5-120-21-48-46.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_twin_ring_motegi_21-5-120-21-48-33.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_twin_ring_motegi_21-5-120-21-46-28.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_ferrari_458_twin_ring_motegi_21-5-120-22-33-55.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_458_twin_ring_motegi_21-5-120-22-33-55.jpg
    631.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_ferrari_458_twin_ring_motegi_21-5-120-21-55-47.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_458_twin_ring_motegi_21-5-120-21-55-47.jpg
    1,004 KB · Views: 79
What do you mean exactly? It was a mesh of triangles with spatial resolution of <5cm.

Anyway, final optimization is at the very end, just few things for tomorrow, and we are done!

Some pics to make you all feel better :)
View attachment 375062

View attachment 375063

View attachment 375064

View attachment 375065

View attachment 375066

View attachment 375067
Hi Mitja thank you for the very promising pics. Can you please advice on this forum when MOtegi will be available to buy by URD. One question: how many pits you input in the track?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back