Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
motegi7e4.jpg

Work in Progress, it is Japanese very famous track Twin Ring Motegi.
Road surface is laser scanned, with accuracy sub 5cm.

motegi7b.jpg

Attachments

• motegi7e4.jpg
    motegi7e4.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
Yeahhhhhh I was hoping you will choose that track!Thanks for all your mods and good luck with this!Love Okayama.Chang is epic but not my style of track...cant wait for this one.Thanks again for your beautiful tracks...new Grobnik would be epic one day...

Yeahhhhhh I was hoping you will choose that track!Thanks for all your mods and good luck with this!Love Okayama.Chang is epic but not my style of track...cant wait for this one.Thanks again for your beautiful tracks...new Grobnik would be epic one day...
I am glad you like them.
About Grobnik, since the whole track has got a new tarmac this year and some other stuff, I have to talk to Grobnik track owners to let me scan the whole track (I live 150km away) and know some people who do stuff for American army, so we can borrow the quadcopter and their special cameras for scanning, I hope for this year.

Last edited:
I watched the MotoGP race there last year (in the rain). It will be great to come over the crest of the hill and try to pick the braking point for the right hander. Even the pros get it wrong.

WW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline