Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I know for that, its not much of a help. I need a view from track it self (inside, out if you know what I mean).
2. that japanese website is not much of a help, I have seen it before too, its less data than google (far from being detailed).

no worries, now I have other project to do, maybe I will find something in the mean time, or do some magic (maybe) :)

Last edited:
1. I know for that, its not much of a help. I need a view from track it self (inside, out if you know what I mean).
2. that japanese website is not much of a help, I have seen it before too, its less data than google (far from being detailed).

no worries, now I have other project to do, maybe I will find something in the mean time, or do some magic (maybe) :)
FYI Motegi is coming out on R3E probably next week, maybe you could use it as reference? :)

I lack of Motegi data track surrounding or environment where it lays. Its damn tricky location (lots of hills, ups and downs all around), and no any decent data, not even google street view (so I could take a closer look on stuff), makes me very hard to continue.
Does any one have any decent detailed topographic image of the track? Much more detailed than any google`s or similar that can be found on the web.
I have friends working at the controll-tower of the track. I could ask them, to shoot some pictures. Could you propose some vantage-points?

fun-frozen-clip-with-olaf-the-snowman-singing-in-summer-preview.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years