Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
please mitja update your tracks to the new standard of dynamic light night racing
Nope, for sure not. I don`t care about it at all. For that, we all will have to wait for ACC...
or at least when the day/night will work like it has too, so with transitions and stuff. But I hardly doubt this will happen ever, since the AC game it self is just not made that way.

Remember, modders don't have to do anything, they can up and leave at any time.

As selfish as it sounds, modding is first and foremost for themselves. If their creations happen to align with your preferences, then fantastic, but don't expect anyone to do your bidding unless you want to move into the paid territory.

It's not the 'standard', though. You shouldn't expect track makers to tailor their tracks to accommodate something that you are particularly enthusiastic about.
the biggest new feature in assetto and you guys are wining about what I like?
this is not about me but about assetto corsa and the future don't be so smal minded

this is not about me but about assetto corsa and the future don't be so smal minded
Its not about how 'big' of a new feature it is... The fact is you are not the one taking the obscene amount of time out of your life to make the content - maybe once you do you might understand the view of those you are making the requests to.

so that's why I asked please there for the author response will be yes or no and that's it don't get why all you guys talking for him

so that's why I asked please there for the author response will be yes or no and that's it don't get why all you guys talking for him
I don’t talk for anyone, but when you claim something being a ‘standard’ that really triggers me because, to me, saying so is prententious

lol you where the first whining about people disagreeing with you, no one else started it :O_o:

why disagree guys you don't like the extra functions of the dynamic lights and the option to finally do some proper night racing?

so an extra option to turn on track lights would be very cool

the more options we get the better one with light one without
Well i have been helping test these settings inside CM for a while now the lights and lighting,
and for example if someone added the settings manually creating the tracks day and night soon would be number 1 resource for tracks because the guy has been working out the settings and scripts to light everything, making it while making the tracks makes sense, specially with the new features I have been looking at :D complain for years not night and then disagree mind boggling :p

I'm making something for night regardless of this stuff, but this can only make it better. mainly night assets I'm using which is already convincing but as CC has mentioned a combined effort will yield something fantastic. I think most track makers might consider it where its applicable. just a new part of modding ac which is fantastic. but I understand if there`s no lights then its not their concern.

Last edited:
I'm making something for night regardless of this stuff, but this can only make it better. mainly night assets I'm using which is already convincing but as CC has mentioned a combined effort will yield something fantastic. I think most track makers might consider it where its applicable. just a new part of modding ac which is fantastic. but I understand if there`s no lights then its not their concern.
Ilja who creates CM has been working non stop on this stuff a while,
normally when its dark items, objects only reflect or most importantly shine with fake settings, hidden objects casting shadows in which block out the sun, nothing in AC shines without the sun, but the guy has created something really unique you can apply settings in which actually glow house lights, street lights and various other track side lights which work very realistic,
adding these features when building the tracks personally to me makes sense,
when I build cars I make them for multiple games and in ten years time will still be adding them,
leaving objects without correct textures and settings for tracks for example adding them to even say ACC or ACC6 these tracks will require the support anyways, always best to make it now and then relax in the sun as I like to say,
most my cars I create and save all the DEV so they can be added anywhere and keep all the settings,

these tracks at night look insane why not just make all the tracks so they carry the features I dont know its all everyones talked about for years and when it comes along no one shows any interest and 100% of people disagree, well I agree with Bob why not add the lighting ?

Also I have had 100,s of comments on adding lights to my cars although there is no night time lol,
I mean why is no one asking for track lights except Bob :p
I want tracks lights also.

well ive been on my idea for few weeks now. this just seals the deal really. ive already done night myself various times. with the default shaders. not fair to show here. if I could pm you and ask a few Q`s that would be nice @chargingcar . show you what I'm doing etc with a view to understanding any pre requisites for the mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%