Wow, she's a legitimate TV celebrity. It was always entertaining watching her car reviews, no other presenter ever managed to convey the feeling of driving a fun car more than her. She always looked like she really enjoyed throwing a car around.

Still have it! 2003 T350c originally Chameleon Orange (sort of.. because respray)

My word. I'm not sure I like you any more ;)

Orange is a great colour, nicer than mine. Attached a pic for old times sake :(
196665_4586008850_5337_n.jpg

Oh I love Viki. Welcome to the club Viki. Finally someone that knows something about cars is on the staff unlike us lot that are or have done it in the past :roflmao: She's also going beautify the place as well. I wish Viki would have had more time with Top Gear so she and Jeremy could go at one another. They would have been hilarious in the last gen of the show. Bring Sabine on as well so they could really take the piss out of him:D

Great job landing her guys:thumbsup::)

Oh I love Viki. Welcome to the club Viki. Finally someone that knows something about cars is on the staff unlike us lot that are or have done it in the past :roflmao: She's also going beautify the place as well. I wish Viki would have had more time with Top Gear so she and Jeremy could go at one another. They would have been hilarious in the last gen of the show. Bring Sabine on as well so they could really take the piss out of him:D

Great job landing her guys:thumbsup::)
Thanks Bobby,

If you missed Vicki on Saturday you can catch her here. She was also in the twitch chat before the broadcast.

You can catch her again this Saturday evening.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 239 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%