Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceDepartment are proud to announce another major motorsport personality has joined the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship broadcasting team, as we welcome the star of TV's Fifth Gear - Vicki Butler-Henderson!

Vicki Butler-Henderson has enjoyed an enviable career to date, both behind the wheel and in front of the TV cameras. Having hit the racetracks in an incredible array of racing machinery as well as being right at the very heart of the automotive broadcasting world, Butler-Henderson is currently fronting the iconic Fifth Gear motoring show in the UK. Having worked in television broadcasting since making her debut as a presenter on BBC's Top Gear back in 1997, Vicki has also enjoyed stints on the British Touring Car Championship and numerous other television and radio commitments. Vicki Butler-Henderson is without doubt a household name in both the UK and abroad, and we cannot wait to get started when the series kicks off this coming weekend.

Making her debut in the world of Sim Racing during the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship Saturday 16th May, all at RaceDepartment couldn't be more excited to welcome Vicki into the team as our broadcast presenter for what should be an exciting few weeks of virtual motorsport!

SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship | Martin Haven Joins RaceDepartment click here
SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship | Catch All The Action click here

RaceDepartment will be broadcasting all five of the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship rounds, beginning this May 16th at the home of the British Grand Prix, Silverstone. Our live broadcasts will be presented by TV's Vicki Butler-Henderson, with Martin Haven and Paul Jeffrey bringing you all the action from the circuit, as the series visits such famous venues as Silverstone, Spa-Francorchamps, Nurburgring, Barcelona and a track to be decided by community vote.

SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship | Prizes To Be Won

Thanks to our awesome broadcast sponsors GT Omega Racing, Benq, PROSIMU, Curbstone, Driver61, Abruzzi, Simmsa and Simracing.gp, we have a range of fantastic prizes to give away to both competitors and viewers throughout the course of the five round season. Winning something cool couldn't be easier. Both drivers and viewers are in with a chance of winning some cool prizes for each round of the racing series, just tune in, comment and follow to be in with a chance of taking home an amazing prize.

The opening round will be held on Saturday 16th May, with the exclusive live broadcast beginning at 19:00 UTC on the RaceDepartment Twitch channel.

Stay tuned to RaceDepartment.com for more exciting news about further prize giving opportunities in the coming days.

Quick Links
Series Sponsor Links

AM Series Sponsors NEW.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, well-done RD, this is amazing news, VBH is a great presenter and even better driver. I was lucky enough to meet her a few years ago at Anglesey for an event, she was of course, quick on track but as ever gracious with it!

I also totally understand her relief at a few moments of peace in the car away from the kids during lockdown!

Met Vicki at RAF Cottesmore when she tried to beat 200mph an A1GP car.
She actually wanted to race a Harrier but the idea was pulled last minute.

Best part was she did Donuts right next to our Weatherproof red carpet for VIP flights and they were still there years later.

I was just out of shot at to the left every time she pulled into park up.

Watched her for years on TV, always seemed like a down to earth and genuine person.
I believe I saw her one morning, years ago now, dropping one of her kids off at St. Thomas's School over the road from my house in Battersea. If it wasn't her then this person was the spitting image of her... lol ;)

Met Vicki at RAF Cottesmore when she tried to beat 200mph an A1GP car.
She actually wanted to race a Harrier but the idea was pulled last minute.

Best part was she did Donuts right next to our Weatherproof red carpet for VIP flights and they were still there years later.

I was just out of shot at to the left every time she pulled into park up.

Nice get, RD!

Two comments on the video:

1) I love how they push start the A1GP car like it's an oversized kart :D

2) When she is talking about needing another gear and there only being 1 spare in the country "100 miles away", the Brits are thinking "too far, they'll never get it!" while us Yanks are thinking "oh good, nice and close!"

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%