AC TVR Griffith @ Riverside - Wed 03 Jul 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think the Griffith is easier to drive on the limit than the 250 in a lot of ways. Braking is easier and the power delivery is more linear I think, the 250 has less torque so you can get sudden oversteer when it comes on song. You can't abuse the TVR, it lacks stability so you have to be smooth with it, if you let it get wildly out of shape it is harder to gather up than the Ferrari.

I won't be racing (I'm solely an off-line racer) - would you be willing to share your setup with me in private? I find other people's setups invaluable in learning how to make changes myself.

hi. unfortunately, I will not take part in the race tomorrow. I didn't have time to practice tonight, I just entered 5 minutes and it seems I need a lot more to understand this car. better be off the race than to hit someone.

@hape ,@Raresch the set up posted by @Fat-Alfie in this thread is pretty stable and just as quick as the one that I came up with. The car is tricky to drive, but that's half the fun. Given a little practice, I'm sure that you guys will get to grips (terrible pun :rolleyes:) with it.
It's not a modern GT car, thank goodness. I wish more people would give this sort of car a proper go, they're so much fun. :)

@hape ,@Raresch the set up posted by @Fat-Alfie in this thread is pretty stable and just as quick as the one that I came up with. The car is tricky to drive, but that's half the fun. Given a little practice, I'm sure that you guys will get to grips (terrible pun :rolleyes:) with it.
It's not a modern GT car, thank goodness. I wish more people would give this sort of car a proper go, they're so much fun. :)

Couldn't agree more, with a bit of practice its a very nice car to drive.
I also wish that more people would give older touring and gt cars a go as they can produce quite nice racing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%