Resource icon

Cars TVR Cerbera Speed 12 by RWB v2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
RodneyS submitted a new resource:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 by RWB - Development of the TVR Speed 12 Originally Released by Reb.Ellion

Vl3Pgi0.jpg

Converted TVR Cerbera Speed 12 from rFactor

Thanks to Reb.Ellion who let us take this one on after he first converted and released it in March 2016.

Original Car done by:

3D model and textures............ GRID 8-Ball Pack by KK08
Sounds by Mildrew2

- Helmet-and Vehicle refinishing of KK08 and legendsatlunch.
- Skins by KK08, Legendsatlunch and others.

V2.0

RWB Speeddmon91 - Physics and tinkering
RWB Rodders - Tinkering and...

Read more about this resource...

RodneyS updated TVR Cerbera Speed 12 by RWB with a new update entry:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 - v2.1

Update for the TVR Speed 12:
  • Increased fuel tank size
  • Added pitstop parameters - it never had any!
  • Added downshift protection
  • Changed default rear camber
  • Increased engine damage on over revving
  • Balanced front/rear tyre pressures
  • Upscaled car interior resolution and brushed it up a bit
We'll be moving on to try and fix some of the views next, notably the bonnet cam view doesn't work properly (the car turns but you are locked looking in one direction) and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any idea how to use an alternate icon now ?
In stead of the big TVR logo, I used a TVR car icon (like for most cars), but for some reason it refuses to show after the update (I even downloaded a new version of the alternate icons, to no avail)... :rolleyes:

It might be because I added new series files to the update (forgot to say in the update - edited now to include) so you need to delete the old series files and edit the new ones (called TVR12).

Cheers.

I forgot to say in the update post (edited now to include) that I renamed the series files as never spotted they were called Reiza__.srs and Reiza__.tga originally so please delete these or you will have 2 TVR icons in your game menu.

Cheers.

It might be because I added new series files to the update (forgot to say in the update - edited now to include) so you need to delete the old series files and edit the new ones (called TVR12).

Cheers.
OK, I now removed the remaining old files and it works :)

Last edited:
Smashing.

Sorry about that. I was annoyed when I realised I'd released the original mod with those series files as peeps now need to manually delete them. Better to fix than leave the old ones in though I think.

Is it possible to make shifting sound louder? I like AMS cars where you hear the shifting sound really clearly. I thought maybe if its an easy fix with CFG value i could do it myself?

It's likely in the .sfx file Alex which you can edit without getting mis-matches. I wasn't looking out for it but I'll see what we could do as I too like a good shifting sound :)

There are loads of redundant sound files in the mod which I have been meaning to clean up so there might even be a different one in there that could be referenced?

Let me know if you get anywhere and I'll let you know if I do ;)

Try this Alex - the recorded shift sound is very quiet so I boosted it a lot in the sfx file - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsnFlQ86chNJjNMoKU7s4AhyX8XC_A

If you want it louder or quieter edit the entries below with a lower/higher number

// BACKFIRE & SHIFT SOUNDS (INSIDE)

VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_UP_1=8.0, SPEED12\change_gear_up_V.wav
VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_UP_2=8.0, SPEED12\gear_change_up_6.wav
VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_UP_3=8.0, SPEED12\change_gear_up_VV.wav
VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_DOWN_1=8.0, SPEED12\change_gear_down_V.wav
VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_DOWN_2=8.0, SPEED12\gear_change_down_6.wav
VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_DOWN_3=8.0, SPEED12\change_gear_down_VV.wav

I'm going to look at other shifting sounds but at the very least will put in these louder ones for the next release ;)

We've noticed that when you join a server running this mod, depending on your opponent detail setting, the cockpit textures are wrong. When I have mine at High the textures look like some sort of partially transparent carbon fibre like material. When at full you get the dashboard as intended. Doesn't seem to affect single player (practice sessions at least). Anyway just to make you aware and will look into fixing it.

RodneyS updated TVR Cerbera Speed 12 by RWB with a new update entry:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 - v2.2

Graphics, model and texture changes update and likely the last one for a while. No changes to how it drives. Big thanks to Reb.Ellion who helped us with the texture and model work and got what we hope is the final spit and polish on the girl - the TVR even has a bonnet in cockpit view now and feels complete!

Added curved mirror per upgrade
Added detailed Motec
Added RPM Addon per upgrade
Deleted Gauges and simple Motec
New shaders
Resized Steeringwheel
Fixed lod's
Textures adapted to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing