TV Cameras for L.A. Canyons

Misc TV Cameras for L.A. Canyons 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oh I think there will be some great videos using your cams... very soon... Too cool for video makers not to use them... I may also have to put them as the default cams (cameras.ini)
Will have to see what else you come up with ;)
Ben's EPIC detailing makes it really nice picking lovely camera angles.
Camera maker to camera maker... These details make it almost addictive making cameras for :D

Do I copy the folder itself to this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
Would be better if you could just write the exact location, and if with/without the folder itself. I found a data folder in system and one in server, and you did add normal.
Also a description of how it works.

Haven't played AC for a couple of years, so a little more info would be of much help.

Do I copy the folder itself to this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
Would be better if you could just write the exact location, and if with/without the folder itself. I found a data folder in system and one in server, and you did add normal.
Also a description of how it works.

Haven't played AC for a couple of years, so a little more info would be of much help.
Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\la_canyons\normal\data

finally made it to the end on the Normal Loop yesterday and went all through the replay to check camera glitches, bad transitions sync and with the help of Exotic AI helper app I improved all the IN/OUT point through the 170 cameras including the fixed on the small straights. So probably will update the resource briefly or just wait for next update on the track to include them.

Leonardo Ratafiá updated TV Cameras for L.A. Canyons with a new update entry:

Improved cameras transitions

Spent some time improving every single camera transition and it really looks much better now. I kinda rushed the first camera file without testing much but after spending some time on these roads now the replay looks like from a video game :D
I can't believe I did them tbh.

Rendering and uploading video in few minutes.

Also changed the path, now it includes the "normal" layout folder so extract into C:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\la_canyons

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 248869

Hi!
Do i have to delete the old files from the previous version?
Thanks to you!

• Deleted member 248869

Yeah.... got it. YOU changed the path in the zip. I just read something about another path and my ....weedy synapses just shut off at that part. So, no problem ;) thank you!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 219 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%