Turqoise Torro Rosso

Skins Turqoise Torro Rosso 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey nice mod I really like it. I wanted to make some skins myself but have no idea what programms I need. Could you please tell me which ones I need.

I got the programms but the only type of data I have in my texture folder in F1 is mipmap and I can't open them how did you do it (sorry for not looking myself have a lot to do atm and I really appreciate your help)

I got the programms but the only type of data I have in my texture folder in F1 is mipmap and I can't open them how did you do it (sorry for not looking myself have a lot to do atm and I really appreciate your help)
Open ERP archiver
Go to file -> open
For this example I will open the Torro Rosso
Follow asset_groups\f1_2016_vehicle_package\teams\toro_rosso\wep and open toro_rosso.erp
Locate the toro_rosso_paint.tga file in the
Once selected, go to the top off the window and click textures -> export (don't close EEA until you have imported btw)
Export the texture to somewhere obvious like your desktop
If you have the dds plugin for photoshop (https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop) you can open the texture.
Once you have finished editing go to textures -> Import (in EEA) and select the toro_rosso.tga.dds
File -> Save and overwrite the previous toro_rosso.erp (Make a Backup first).

I got the most things done now thanks for your help only 1 thing left. When I want to import the tga.dds data eea teels me its the wrong format and i cant import it.

I saved it as a dds but it still says "Could not import texture, Image type not supported". I saved the image by going to save as picked dds (I did not change the name still says toro_rosso.tga and formate dds). Then i have some options to chose but I did not change anything there.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 206 14.1%