turning in with g27

hi guys, have just done a run of the new hillclimb in the bmw that is to be tested for free today. here's the glitch: with baseline settings (the ones provided by the game) i cannot do the hairpins because the wheel cannot turn around enough if you get the idea. i always end up going almost straight ebcause even if i have already given the wheel one full rotation, the virtual wheels in the game don't seem to follow suit. this is strange because the road track and the forrest worked nicely with these settings, so basically i see no need to change. is there any simple way to correct this behaviour? there is a g27 thread here, but it will take hours (which i won't waste on a lil' in-between game like this) to implement and i don't want to accidentally throw out settings that work fine, especially in other games.

I use 540°/18 wheellock and the virtual wheel also 540° without arms, works perfect in hairpins.

Check if you have this in your controlset

''Steer Ratio Speed="0.0" // Speed at which low speed steering lock override ends (for pit navigation, units are meters/sec, 0.0 to''

File goes in:
C:\Users\%USER\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet

DSG is sequntial shifter and H is H-shifter.
I made a screenshoot of settings for G27 in windows.

Attachments

• G27.png
    G27.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 298
reducing a shorter gear helps also, i had this problem in a slow corner and solved it taking it in 1st gear instead of second

also reduce steering lock in your g27 profiler would help, hillclimb drivers use high sensitivity in their wheels

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back