F1 2010 Turning/Braking

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Just at the first turn I am lost as it seems he can either accelerate while already turning still brake as much. This is the same with every world record time does. What is the technique? because when i try, it wont let me do both at once.

Try to put the brake balance to the rear , this will give you the effect of turning while braking but to much pressure to the rear wheels will result with locking up and spin. The main thing is to learn how to use the two pedals while hard braking - this is called heel and toe (clutch operated cars). Under hard braking the drivers are stabilizing the rear of the car by gently pressing/depressing the gas pedal.
Another important thing that you have to know about F1 braking technique is to eliminate the "pedal press gap" - time between depressing one and pressing another pedal.

This works - the game can operate multi axis wheels (gas and pedal on different axis). Look at this videos:

- Pedro D. Rosa foot cam - look how he is gently pressing the gas while hard braking.
- Richard Hammond from TopGear learn how to drive Alonso's R25. Carefully listen the engineer!!.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%