Turn off / hide the bar that shows times to cars in front & behind

Is there a way of hiding the bar at the bottom of the screen that shows time differnee to cars in front & behind?

I never used to notice it, but I now do & find it annoying and useless info anyway, better apps show the info and in a more useful way than something that just updates on lap completion.

Just in case you are not clear what I mean, see below screen shot, the bit at the bottom that says "1 ETT, 2 SEN, 3 DIR" etc etc.
acs 2014-11-14 22-32-01-80.jpg

Last edited:
I am sure some people don't even look in the options menu before playing.:speechless:

Its easy, turn it off in the options.

Graphics, views= display time gap.

Easy peasy lemon sqeasy.:)
Sorry my bad. It is now disabled

Last edited:
I am sure some people don't even look in the options menu before playing.:speechless:

Its easy, turn it off in the options.

Graphics, views= display time gap.

Easy peasy lemon sqeasy.:)

This does not remove the bar the bottom that the OP is referring. I've tried that option and didn't work for me either unless it was previously broken and patched recently.

I have just downloaded on Steam and there is no option in the menu to disable the gap hud which spoils the cockpit view in VR, also tried F9 but makes no difference, any ideas anyone ? Thanks

Are you talking about the bar that runs along the bottom, as shown in the opening post of this thread? If so, pressing F9 is what changes it, might have to press it several times though as each press cycles it through various layout options. If you're referring to the RealTime app that has to be disabled from the app list on the right side of your screen.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.5%