Cars Turismo Nacional C3 - Ford Focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should remodel this part of the rear
1595354240232.png

also maybe a small cutout for the side exhaust?
1595354322327.png

labestia85 updated Turismo Nacional C3 - Ford Focus with a new update entry:

nuevas fisicas y sonidos

View attachment 464578

nuevas fisicas hechas de cero y sonidos espectaculares gracias al groso de Thenikobellic Sounds si pueden vayan a seguirlo en facebook

por las dudas borren la carpeta anterior de auto

proximamente .....

View attachment 464580

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hermano que locura seguí así...soy de rosario..increíble mod...ojalá puedas subir aunque sea un auto de tc cualquier marca a ver qué tal está..abrazo seguí así y gracias por compartirlo

Great car, thanks.

Could you make it an option to hide the windshield wiper - I find it annoying being stuck upright in the middle of the windscreen even in bonnet/hood view. Or move the bonnet view camera position forward in front of the wiper.

Update: Fixed it myself temporarily by turning on the developer apps in CM and using the camera editor to move the camera ahead of the wiper. Much better, but position does not save over a AC restart. Can you make this permanent?

Last edited:
Great car, thanks.

Could you make it an option to hide the windshield wiper - I find it annoying being stuck upright in the middle of the windscreen even in bonnet/hood view. Or move the bonnet view camera position forward in front of the wiper.

Update: Fixed it myself temporarily by turning on the developer apps in CM and using the camera editor to move the camera ahead of the wiper. Much better, but position does not save over a AC restart. Can you make this permanent?
yep i ll update it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years