• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Cars Turismo autos - Argetina (Assetto Corsa) [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by fl0mer, Jun 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fl0mer

fl0mer

Ratings:
    +4
    fl0mer submitted a new resource:

Turismo autos - Argetina - TC, carretera, autos, turismo, 2018, 2019

Read more about this resource...

2. AccAkut

AccAkut
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,777
    sorry but that's not how it's done here on RD, where are these models from? There is no readme file with more info in the zip file either.
    this is a promising sight tho:
    2.jpg
    sound GUIds are not done quite right (uses the standard GUIds from the SDK. You need to generate new ones), meaning this car will potentially not work in starting grid with other mod cars.

Small points:
    • Your brake calipers rotate with the wheel... that's not how brakes work :D
    • You should use ksWindscreen shader for the interior glass and ksPerPixelMultiMap for the exterior body
    • I think there are some font files missing, the small screen on the right of the steering wheel doesn't show anything for me

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97

Ratings:
    +1,408
    Furthest back I can go with this model is that smallblockhero converted it from rfactor in the early years of modding but with the fall of nogripracing its impossible to find the initial source of who created it and if they gave permission for it to come to AC in the first place.

4. fl0mer

fl0mer

Ratings:
    +4
    This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.