Turckheim/Trois Epis Hillclimb

Tracks Turckheim/Trois Epis Hillclimb 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
rem68 submitted a new resource:

Turckheim/Trois Epis Hillclimb - hillclimb

Here is my first ever track mod (so be indulgent)

This is the Turckheim/Trois Epis hillclimb of the french hillclimb championship. It is located in France, in alsace organized by ASA Alsace. This is the longuest of the french championship.
It is long of 5,9 km and has a elevation of 370 m, with fast sections and technical corners.
The real record was made by Geoffrey Schatz in 2019 and is 2:20:703 with a NORMA M20 FC turbo Oreca engine in proto series.

I'm not totaly satisfied of the...

Read more about this resource...

Race department will not let me download any mods I'm not banned or nothing because I'm typing this I'm registered and why does clicking download put I'm watching post everytime. But not download unless I press download a few hundred times and even open link on download. This site is poor.

Last edited:
Race department will not let me download any mods I'm not banned or nothing because I'm typing this I'm registered and why does clicking download put I'm watching post everytime. But not download unless I press download a few hundred times and even open link on download. This site is poor.
Nope, works just fine here.

I think as a non premium user you now have a certain restriction of downloads per day (please anyone correct me if I'm wrong)

Or do you have an overactive pop up blocker/privacy addon that blocks it?

----------

Just from watching the video, whats mostly missing are shadows from the trees. And the guardrails seem to be onesided and disappear when looking from behind. But overall nice work so far :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years