Supercharger For Satsuma

3D Models Supercharger For Satsuma 1.4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Spysi updated Turbo For Satsuma with a new update entry:

Update 1.2.4 Fix

EU
Change log:

I apologize very much for any inconvenience that may have been caused. I was busy all this time and only now I have the opportunity to work on the modification. I have fixed the problem with Mod Shop here. I will try not to disappear for a long time and release more updates, because this modification will still need to work on.

RU
Список изменений:

Я очень сильно извиняюсь за возможные предоставленные неудобства. Я всё это время был занят и только вот...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Spysi updated Turbo For Satsuma with a new update entry:

Update 1.3.0

EU
Change log:

1. The algorithm of the turbine gauge has been completely changed. Now it should not lag behind the rpm of the car.
2. Errors in the code have been removed, which may slightly affect the performance of the modification for the better.
3.Added a new subject: switch button. It can now be used to switch the turbine off and on at the right time.
Control:
You can control the switch button either directly by pressing the button, or through you the button assigned to it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think a turbo on/off switch isn't all too realistic. This "turbo" is really belt powered, instead of exhaust powered. You can't "turn off" a belt. You can turn off electricity, but it isn't powered by electricity. Can you explain how the switch would work in reality?

Мод не работает под новым mcsloader 1.1.2
Всё работает. Проверь все файлы мода. Можно заново его скачать и закинуть в папку с модами с заменой.

i'm having an issue with it, its like i'll get going but then the rpm gauge starts going crazy like i have wheel spin but i don't. Sometimes it'll work just fine. if i had some kinda screen recorder i'd show you what i mean. Oh and it somewhat messes up my save. if i crash my car and parts come off of it i'll close out the game and reload it to find out that the parts that came off the car are loose like its telling it to save what came off the car... But my car will haul a** with it though.

i'm having an issue with it, its like i'll get going but then the rpm gauge starts going crazy like i have wheel spin but i don't. Sometimes it'll work just fine. if i had some kinda screen recorder i'd show you what i mean. Oh and it somewhat messes up my save. if i crash my car and parts come off of it i'll close out the game and reload it to find out that the parts that came off the car are loose like its telling it to save what came off the car... But my car will haul a** with it though.
If your RPM gauge is going crazy like that you need to replace your clutch don't think its the mod

help it doesn't work it says this
Screenshot_167.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back