Supercharger For Satsuma

3D Models Supercharger For Satsuma 1.4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
How the hell did you put the files from the archive in the folder? Okay, put the Assets folder from the archive in the Mods folder
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i'm sorry but can't figure out what are u meaning :D i live in finland, so it's not a simple case for me to understand this all (╯°□°)╯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i'm sorry but can't figure out what are u meaning :D i live in finland, so it's not a simple case for me to understand this all (╯°□°)╯
Okay, use google transiaiter if you dont understand. Take the "Assets" folder from the archive of my modification and put this folder in the "Mods" folder of the game with replace

Last edited:
I downloaded the mod but idk how to install it idk where to put the files
How to install a mod?
You need update(or install) ModLoader to the latest version and copy all the files from the archive to the folder "Mods".
Read the description of the modification, please.

Okay, use google transiaiter if you dont understand. Take the "Assets" folder from the archive of my modification and put this folder in the "Mods" folder of the game with replace
well, i just did, but nothing happened?
EDIT: got it working magically XD

Last edited:
Mod works with no hiccups, but I'm wondering what people would suggest to combat wheel spin? With current setup I'm getting about 160hp if MSTuner is correct with the 1.5x peak power multiplier this addon gives me (107-108hp NA). Gommer Gobra's still spin out on the highway fairly easily, have not tested rally tires yet, great mod man, thanks.

No, there's such a thing as an electromagnetic coupling. But, yes, it's too difficult.
I was thinking maybe about adding a button in the mod options menu to turn it off, that way people like me who have to use a keyboard can still use the mod for aesthetic purposes because any time I hit the W key it floors the gas because there is no "mid-way" or feathering the throttle for us.

bug!: after modshop mod update this mod (turbo for satsuma) gets disabled because it threw too many errors, console log:
error: turbo for satsuma threw an error!
details: method not found : 'modshop.shopitem.add'.in boolean Movenext()
[afterwards]
error:mod turbo for satsuma was disabled because it threw too many errors!
report this problem to the author

this bug is, in fact, a conflict issue with the latest versions on modshop mod,
please install your mod and update modshop to see and fix this bug

bug.png
Hello, I got this problem is that because of the MSC 20/8/19 update to make it an error or my mistake?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back