Supercharger For Satsuma

3D Models Supercharger For Satsuma 1.4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
THERE IS FIX FOR THE API
I spoke to someone on Steam (His username is "gentlemens.original.style") and he said that if you put the api in the References folder, there are no errors. I tested this and IT WORKED.

Put api in references folder.
Thanks again.

I think there should be different connectors for the supercharger so it could attach to different carburetors. It would be cool to supercharge the twin carb, or even the stock carb.

I think there should be different connectors for the supercharger so it could attach to different carburetors. It would be cool to supercharge the twin carb, or even the stock carb.

I'd agree with you, but doubt that'd ever work in the real world. Would be far to much air going into the the engine and not enough fuel to mix with it would = engine dead very quickly if it ever even started. But hey it's a game after all.

I'd agree with you, but doubt that'd ever work in the real world. Would be far to much air going into the the engine and not enough fuel to mix with it would = engine dead very quickly if it ever even started. But hey it's a game after all.
You could probably adjust that with the AFR adjust screw on the carb so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I get it if you don't want to make it work with the stock carb considring it is the free and craptastic one, but it should at least work with the twin carb. Dazy and Eps were making a supercharger for the twin carb, not sure what is going on with that mod.

I didn't have any problem picking all the parts up, I think though to make it a little more of a challenge / reward, scatter them around, maybe in the different sheds on the map.

Sure the little kids will complain about having to actually do something in the game rather than have it given to them, but the majority of the player base would enjoy it I'm sure :)

Anyway, great mod either way, maybe a little out of the time frame and being in Finland but hell it's good fun.
i had to modify to location of the turbine pulley, coundt find it at all.
I think maby around fleetari, or somwhere at the cottage would be good!

Spysi updated Turbo For Satsuma with a new update entry:

Update 1.1.0

EN
Change log:
1.Some bugs have been fixed.
2.Improved modification optimization.
3.There are some restrictions on the installation of parts. For example: now you cannot install the belt without installing pulleys.
4.A new pipe has been added. Now compatible with twin carburators.
5.Added turbine gauge. Now you can track the turbine pressure.
6.Changed the location of spawn details. Now the parts should not roll away and lie all in one place.

WARING! Some parts may disappear from your car....

Read the rest of this update entry...

EN
Change log:
1.Some bugs have been fixed.
2.Improved modification optimization.
3.There are some restrictions on the installation of parts. For example: now you cannot install the belt without installing pulleys.
4.A new pipe has been added. Now compatible with twin carburators.
5.Added turbine gauge. Now you can track the turbine pressure.
6.Changed the location of spawn details. Now the parts should not roll away and lie all in one place.

WARING! Some parts may disappear from your car....
Thank you!!!

public override void Update()
{
[snip]
try {this.racingcarb_inst = (GameObject.Find("racing carburators(Clone)").transform.parent.transform.parent.name == "cylinder head(Clone)");}
catch {}
try {this.carb2_inst = (GameObject.Find("twin carburators(Clone)").transform.parent.transform.parent.name == "cylinder head(Clone)");}
catch {}
[snip]
}

I spot a problem here. Can you see it?
There is a GameObject.Find in void Update(). This lowers FPS. There should a variable there that gets set with GameObject.Find in void OnLoad().
The "[snip]" thing means there is code there but I'm not talking about it right now, so to save space, I didn't put it in this post.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing