Tula TGA-200 Muravey (Ant)

Cars Tula TGA-200 Muravey (Ant) 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
jurik1984 submitted a new resource:

Tula TGA-200 Muravey (Ant) - Soviet Union cargo scooter

Cargo scooter from the USSR. Based on Tula T-200 Tourist two-wheeled scooter. Used for the transportation of small enterprises and for personal use. It was produced with upgrades until 1995. It was exported to the countries of Asia and Latin America. Used as the basis for Indian motor rickshaws.

Click here if you'd like to donate something for our work:...

Read more about this resource...

I think there is something wrong with the steering (DD wheel here). It's a constant fight to keep straight and once over a certain point it violently falls left or right.

In the car.ini file, I changed the value of STEER_RATIO from 14 to 50 and it got better. Try it.
Re-installed, gave this a try and while it feels a bit more normal, the steering just isn't right. It's like there is a reverse FFB going on (like some mods in rF2 which you can adjust using real_feel app).
It means that if your steering wheel is straight, it falls (violently) to either left or right, and it's a constant struggle to keep it straight. Now, I have never driven this thing IRL, but I guess it won't differ much from a Vespa that my wife had for years and where it was easily possible to let go of the steering bar. It would still go straight (but it would of course slow down because the trottle handle was not activated).

I can rule this feeling out as much as possible when I set my Simucube DD wheel force to minimum (though it's still noticeable) but then I have almost no FFB/road feel. This setting is only 2Nm as where my normal settings for all other mods are between 14-17 Nm (depending on the mod). Using these settings with this mod is like a workout in the gym...

Re-installed, gave this a try and while it feels a bit more normal, the steering just isn't right. It's like there is a reverse FFB going on (like some mods in rF2 which you can adjust using real_feel app).
It means that if your steering wheel is straight, it falls (violently) to either left or right, and it's a constant struggle to keep it straight. Now, I have never driven this thing IRL, but I guess it won't differ much from a Vespa that my wife had for years and where it was easily possible to let go of the steering bar. It would still go straight (but it would of course slow down because the trottle handle was not activated).

I can rule this feeling out as much as possible when I set my Simucube DD wheel force to minimum (though it's still noticeable) but then I have almost no FFB/road feel. This setting is only 2Nm as where my normal settings for all other mods are between 14-17 Nm (depending on the mod). Using these settings with this mod is like a workout in the gym...
Yes, there is such a thing. But if you think about it, it would be strange to have the same scooter control as in a car.You can simply turn off the power of the steering wheel so that there is no feedback. But this is a perversion))))))

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back