Tuesday Night Americas Club - One Off's

DND

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - Stop Hate
1588878189079.png
What event would you do if you had no restrictions, albeit within the capabilities of Raceroom as a One Off?

This only applies to the Tuesday Raceroom Club event in the months that have a fifth Tuesday. This is a one off to take up the slack of our normal 4 week cycle.

June – September – December

Copy the text below and paste it in this thread as a new post. I will post a Poll once we have a few submissions and the club will vote, which ever suggestion is most popular will be slotted in the fifth week for the months listed above.

All field must be addressed, incomplete submissions will not be considered
Acceptable responses include All / None / Default / Minimum / Maximum

Car Class(es)

Car(s)

Weight Balast (none or list cars with a value)

Track

Configuration

Number of Races (1 or 2)

Length of Race(s) # of minutes

Reverse Grid (multiple race only/# of places)

Mandatory Pit Stop (yes/no)

Damage (None/Visual Only/Full)

Penalties (None/Slow Down/Drive Thru)

Fuel Multiplier (None/1x, 2x etc)

Tire Multiplier (None/1x, 2x etc)

Last edited:
I gotta go with sc4dr's Daytona race suggestion after getting the track. (Gotta say that the RSR was amazing too!).

David, I was you would be able to come in last night as I was going to tell you that Laguna Seca was closed for repairs and we would have to transfer the race to the Daytona road course. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DND
I gotta go with sc4dr's Daytona race suggestion after getting the track. (Gotta say that the RSR was amazing too!).

David, I was you would be able to come in last night as I was going to tell you that Laguna Seca was closed for repairs and we would have to transfer the race to the Daytona road course. ;)
There will be a fair share of racing at Daytona, I am delaying putting into the schedule immediately as it seems to be needing some minor adjustments from post I have read. But fear not, it and a car of a certain era will be in the schedule for July, followed by an all Multi class Daytona month for August. That is all for now, as I have said too much already.:ninja: :D

Edit: Although if you guys vote it in for the One Off ;)

Last edited:
Car Class(es) Porsche Carerra Cup Classic (Fixed setup)

Track Salzburgring

Number of Races (1 or 2) 1

Length of Race(s) # of minutes 45

Mandatory Pit Stop (yes/no) no

Damage (None/Visual Only/Full) full

Penalties (None/Slow Down/Drive Thru) drive thru

Fuel Multiplier (None/1x, 2x etc) 2x

Tire Multiplier (None/1x, 2x etc) 2x

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No