rF2 Tuesday August 25st 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Donington Park

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Guys (Bram) i have realy huge problems with my pc. its crashing every time and when it doenst crash it got connection lost. My router turns of out of his self. and reboots. no idea why but only when using my race pc with rfactor online so there must be something wrong. First i have to solve this problem. Sorry that i signed in tonight i realy hopped there would be no problem. Last weekend no problem at all and now on one evening 10 times on a row.

game does not connect

sry too, everytime i try to connect i get a disco. even turned off the firewall. has never happened with rfactor before. track is from rd download ??? will try one last time now

frustrated eck

• Niklas Rudi

My game crashed unfortunately during the race. Was looking forward to a great race. :(

Game crashed :S Already **** due to having to start dead last due to having to start from pit ????? None to race with and then ...a well..was a doomed scenario with the track bugs I guesss :tits:

• Sean Edwards

Sick and tired of useless drivers in LMP cars ruining our races in GT2, why can't you muppets think before rejoining the track after throwing it off and messing our races up too or overtaking in stupid places which makes us go off or loose a huge amount of time?

I swear some people have no common sense and are just thick.

Track was poor quality, there are much better versions of Donington out there.

@ Bram, kicking is fine, as I broke the rules. But for some of the idiots you let drive in these races, TMO won't be doing your league for sure, we are all sick of it.

Had to pull the car off, got some people round.

Was a few aggressive LMP's especially in practice, but incident report can deal with that. I personally know from experience that the actual league events here are the cleanest you will get in simracing, unfortunately I can't say the same for some of the LMP driver's in this event.

As for my race, was not to much competition in P1 for me so was pretty simple while racing just made a gap then had to finish the race early. Was good practicing some more lapping of the GT's which went very smooth ( thanks to all ) Should of gone for p2 :D

I had a runtime error and rfactor crashed, I was really enjoying that after making my way back up to 7th, I was running in 5th I think and was having pressure put on me from the guy behind when a LMP back marker (who must have been getting blue flags) decided to race me and had me off going into the chicane, very poor driving.

Sick and tired of useless drivers in LMP cars ruining our races in GT2, why can't you muppets think before rejoining the track after throwing it off and messing our races up too or overtaking in stupid places which makes us go off or loose a huge amount of time?

@ Bram, kicking is fine, as I broke the rules. But for some of the idiots you let drive in these races, TMO won't be doing your league for sure, we are all sick of it.

Wow, nice to have you here too.

This is a club race.

This track more problem,
I think this track must put on the rubbish,
Let more m8 left game and more problem,
It let me freeze some time,and then
I alt+tab to window close it,

Race report,
If this track no bug,very good play,
On the race,i get more mistake on the track,
Can not finish the race in this time :)

See all next time :)

I'd have to agree,

Yes this is a club race and it was on a tight track but we should still all give eachother respect. I lost count how many times i got hit by a lmp car who just dives into a non exsistant gap. GT cars dont have the downforce to turn tight, we have to swing wide to get it around turns.

I think i only managed 4 out of 28 laps in practice without getting hit. So my fuel runs was messed up which resaulted in 2 spins in race, i got hit by a lmp a lap later so parked it.

Agreed, me and dave were shaping up to have a barn stormer of a last lap and then he gets taken out by a careless LMP, i almost got taken out a few times by LMP's sticking it up the inside from miles back and not giving me any time to react.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back