RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

@ Nuno Areias, sorry mate for hitting you in de second lap. In T3 you where standing still in de front of me, and i couldn't avoid you! At that moment i tought you had pressed the ESC button, because i didn't saw you in my mirror. So, i didn't waite for you. Very sorry for this!

Okay, what a terrible race was this for me. I had maked my self a very good and stable setup, which gives me a laptime of 1;32. Pretty fast for a GT Club car! But in de multiplay modus the car was undrivable. I was more than 5 seconds slower??? Never happend before...

The first start was good, until the end of the straigth, that was a big mess.
In the second lap a crashed. i did managed to get into the pit for repairs, but the car feels strange and so it happend i flew into the wall of tyres in T7, which brings my the D.N.R. massage.

This was not my night. C 'u all next time

Dave, just to let you know my Interweb connection went tits up last night, spent an hour on the phone to an Indian lady who's understanding of English was staggering, although better than the guy before her. Anyways, I can only use the net in work at the moment so I'll let you know in plenty of time if it's not sorted.

oooh Buxto - in my disappointment at not getting to the racing last night I forgot to say a big thanks to you for bringing out the GT's ... lovely rear wheel, trail braking, almost perversely delicious fun ... whilst it lasted.
Mooooaaarrrr!

(EDIT: single make GT races at non-default tracks [Lennon stylee] would be rather groovy and very welcome to see make a return in my books)

If anyone has issues with incidents then go down the proper channels. I am getting really bored with the biatching in the forums!

You know it shouldn't be done yet you still do it. So do us all a favour and shut up or go elsewhere!

i agree with david the thing is that we race on RD for fun and not to have issues on racing incidents talked out in forums. In my opinion RD and especially the racing club is all about respect to each other competitor, slow or fast. So please let us all work on it on a friendly and respectfull base and dont kill RD

• Andrew Evans

^^^ as soon as his e-bf is out of the picture he starts having committment issues.... pffffft

(ps. poasten below ross balfour)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back