RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

classic matt neal move
capture_2009-09-29_22-03-04copy.jpg

just because u are GT Pro, doesnt mean u have priority

I really enjoyed that tonight apart from an incident I had with Neil, Neil I am the sort of guy who even if its 50-50 I usually wait for the other guy to get going, I did it at the chaoctic start for 1 guy even though I wasnt sure, at the time I thought you turned in on me so I carried on but even if I should have waited you dont insult me you make an Incident report, I stopped and threw the insult back and I shouldnt have done but to be honest I was shocked because I have never come across that at Race Department.

Very nice event, More of the GT's me thinks :good:

Qually: Qaulified 1st in my class (Sport) and 5th overall.

Race 1: Got a good start and to my delight all the Pro's in front of me came off. Then they all came flying on the track ina massive rush but I sqweezed past. Then from then on just slowly went down as the Pro's caught me. Finished 4th.

Race 2: Started 4th got up to 2nd then waited as the Pro's took over me again and finished 4th again. Finished 1st in my class :good:

Thank you very much for a sweet event Buxton and Class win was for Thorpo :good:

• Andrew Evans

loving gts - so nice to see these l'il ladies again.... thanks bucko you pimp :thumb:

apols to bjooooooooooooorno again.... :D

drove around at the back because it's what thorpo would have wanted.... :flypig:

I really enjoyed that tonight apart from an incident I had with Neil, Neil I am the sort of guy who even if its 50-50 I usually wait for the other guy to get going, I did it at the chaoctic start for 1 guy even though I wasnt sure, at the time I thought you turned in on me so I carried on but even if I should have waited you dont insult me you make an Incident report, I stopped and threw the insult back and I shouldnt have done but to be honest I was shocked because I have never come across that at Race Department.
That picture even shows you have more than enough room to turn in.
The car in front has priority to choose its line anyway.

Sensitive are we?

I deeply apologise for not being a serious sim racer and obeying to lights that don't matter and speed limits that no one follows.

Clearly, I proved that you are at fault with Neil because you jumped on me without defending yourself.

Thanks for your input anyway.

I'm really sorry I made a big mistake, which destroy the race of many drivers. I wanted to try to make a start with the clutch, and when I arrived at the first corner, I pressed the clutch pedal instead of the brake pedal. I clearly have preferred to leave the game Sorry again.

Looking at the replay it was me (and only me) that you hit in the first corner, but don't worry about it, these things happen. You didn't have to leave the race dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back