• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Tuesday 29th September 2009 - GT Night

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by David Buxton, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Watson

Dan Watson

Ratings:
    +14
    Looking at the replay it was me (and only me) that you hit in the first corner, but don't worry about it, these things happen. You didn't have to leave the race dude.

2. David Buxton

David Buxton

Ratings:
    +230
    If anyone has issues with incidents then go down the proper channels. I am getting really bored with the biatching in the forums!

You know it shouldn't be done yet you still do it. So do us all a favour and shut up or go elsewhere!

3. Adam Vaughan

Adam Vaughan

Ratings:
    +9
    Morning :th_Jttesur:

4. Peter Gog

Peter Gog

Ratings:
    +0
    Was a great event for me! Thanks David! I really enjoyed my car, and the race with Neil in R2!

5. Stefan Beemsterboer

Stefan Beemsterboer

Ratings:
    +25
    @ Nuno Areias, sorry mate for hitting you in de second lap. In T3 you where standing still in de front of me, and i couldn't avoid you! At that moment i tought you had pressed the ESC button, because i didn't saw you in my mirror. So, i didn't waite for you. Very sorry for this!

Okay, what a terrible race was this for me. I had maked my self a very good and stable setup, which gives me a laptime of 1;32. Pretty fast for a GT Club car! But in de multiplay modus the car was undrivable. I was more than 5 seconds slower??? Never happend before...

The first start was good, until the end of the straigth, that was a big mess.
    In the second lap a crashed. i did managed to get into the pit for repairs, but the car feels strange and so it happend i flew into the wall of tyres in T7, which brings my the D.N.R. massage.

This was not my night. C 'u all next time

6. Lee Downham

Lee Downham

Ratings:
    +1
    oooh Buxto - in my disappointment at not getting to the racing last night I forgot to say a big thanks to you for bringing out the GT's ... lovely rear wheel, trail braking, almost perversely delicious fun ... whilst it lasted.
    Mooooaaarrrr!

(EDIT: single make GT races at non-default tracks [Lennon stylee] would be rather groovy and very welcome to see make a return in my books)

7. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas

Ratings:
    +197

i agree with david the thing is that we race on RD for fun and not to have issues on racing incidents talked out in forums. In my opinion RD and especially the racing club is all about respect to each other competitor, slow or fast. So please let us all work on it on a friendly and respectfull base and dont kill RD

8. Adam Vaughan

Adam Vaughan

Ratings:
    +9
    :plus1:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.