• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Tuesday 29th September 2009 - GT Night

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by David Buxton, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium

Ratings:
    +817
    Its a server problem my connection i lost
    Please reset server ??

Soo.Another time when i prepare for race and when the DDay starts a have a lot of problem.In first race someone hit me and destroy my car and i cannot continue the race:(.
    Second race i didnt start because i lost connection ( i have 2MB/s ) :(.I'm wait until the first race has finish and BANG.
    I thing i'm a try something else.Maybe Flight Simulator or Trains.I'm totally furious.

2. Péter Bártfai

Péter Bártfai

Ratings:
    +110
    Man, this happens to me the first time, I slept over the start of the second race! When I saw the timer 3-2-1, only then I knew what happened, but it was late as I was in chat window! :(

No problem, my first race was nice. Didn't have much chance in fights during the race though as my Vertigo was much slower in straights than the GT Sport & Pro cars around me:) But I was the fastest in my class so I'm happy.

Thx for the race!

3. Dan Watson

Dan Watson

Ratings:
    +14
    Only got to do Race 1 due to Mr. Branson striking down with great vengeance and furious anger on my internet connection.

Was an OK race. Qualified 2nd in GT Sport (7th overall), had a decent start until someone hit me quite hard in the back at Turn 1 so ended up spinning and dropping down a lot of places. Eventually caught up with 2 M3's and a Sunred (Peter Gog I think), passing them all until I was 7th overall, and finished there. Was hoping to have a good race with Adam Vaughan in the other Marcos but he was luckier than I was at the start! Had a lot of lag so didn't start race 2.

Thanks to David Buxton for organising it.

4. Bob Miley

Bob Miley

Ratings:
    +1,223
    Cool event Mr. Buxton

5. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas

Ratings:
    +197
    whahha what a night car was really difficult to handle last laps
    thanks to mr bob to take it easy on me last laps

6. Lewis Fergusson

Lewis Fergusson

Ratings:
    +1
    Two terrible starts from others pathetic driving. Well done.
    Fought way back up in race one to 2nd which was very nice.
    Race 2, another bad start but managed to lead from about lap 4 until end.

WINNER!

I would like to dedicate this victory to Rob, its what he would of wanted.

7. Nicolas Hamilton

Nicolas Hamilton

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for everything guys, good nights racing

Lewis mate, just to let you know that if u look at the replay of first race, it wasnt me who hit u at first corner, it was some dodge that didnt brake :)

8. Lewis Fergusson

Lewis Fergusson

Ratings:
    +1
    Wasn't referring to you in that as we sorted that. :)

9. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    classic matt neal move
    [​IMG]

just because u are GT Pro, doesnt mean u have priority

10. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin

Ratings:
    +174
    I really enjoyed that tonight apart from an incident I had with Neil, Neil I am the sort of guy who even if its 50-50 I usually wait for the other guy to get going, I did it at the chaoctic start for 1 guy even though I wasnt sure, at the time I thought you turned in on me so I carried on but even if I should have waited you dont insult me you make an Incident report, I stopped and threw the insult back and I shouldnt have done but to be honest I was shocked because I have never come across that at Race Department.

11. Freddie Besems

Freddie Besems

Ratings:
    +21
    had a wonderfull race evening. enjoyed it very much.

made a nice setup for the Audi, but maybe i had to add more speed in it. Some other gt pro cars really pulled away.

Also i start liking the Audi again for these shorter races. For the enduro it .....

:pirate:

12. Adam Vaughan

Adam Vaughan

Ratings:
    +9
    Very nice event, More of the GT's me thinks :good:

Qually: Qaulified 1st in my class (Sport) and 5th overall.

Race 1: Got a good start and to my delight all the Pro's in front of me came off. Then they all came flying on the track ina massive rush but I sqweezed past. Then from then on just slowly went down as the Pro's caught me. Finished 4th.

Race 2: Started 4th got up to 2nd then waited as the Pro's took over me again and finished 4th again. Finished 1st in my class :good:

Thank you very much for a sweet event Buxton and Class win was for Thorpo :good:

13. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Ratings:
    +0
    loving gts - so nice to see these l'il ladies again.... thanks bucko you pimp :thumb:

apols to bjooooooooooooorno again.... :D

drove around at the back because it's what thorpo would have wanted.... :flypig:

14. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas

Ratings:
    +197

hahaha andrew were even now:D no problemo mate

15. Sébastien Poidevin

Sébastien Poidevin

Ratings:
    +39
    I'm really sorry I made a big mistake, which destroy the race of many drivers. I wanted to try to make a start with the clutch, and when I arrived at the first corner, I pressed the clutch pedal instead of the brake pedal. I clearly have preferred to leave the game Sorry again.

16. Lewis Fergusson

Lewis Fergusson

Ratings:
    +1
    That picture even shows you have more than enough room to turn in.
    The car in front has priority to choose its line anyway.

17. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin

Ratings:
    +174
    Why are you sticking your oar in Lewis, if we are going to comment on driving I thought you set a terrible example for any new RD members tonight by ignoring pit lights and speed limits.

18. Lewis Fergusson

Lewis Fergusson

Ratings:
    +1
    Sensitive are we?

I deeply apologise for not being a serious sim racer and obeying to lights that don't matter and speed limits that no one follows.

Clearly, I proved that you are at fault with Neil because you jumped on me without defending yourself.

Thanks for your input anyway.

19. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin

Ratings:
    +174
    Isnt it past your bedtime

20. Lewis Fergusson

Lewis Fergusson

Ratings:
    +1
    You are setting a great example yourself, starting arguments with forum members offering a view on a incident.

:good:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.