RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Graham Clemenger

Erik, I've just done a few laps with Cheese, bro and my fastest lap so far is 1:42.349 with a few minor errors so maybe 1:41.??? is possible.

My apologies for not being in the race.
Was on time for practice; then quali....was sitting 2nd with 5min to go then connection dropped. RAAAGE! Clicked back in with just under 4 min, and rushed out for an out lap and a prayer...was 6th on the grid! Then connection FAIL again in warmup so was locked out for the race. I think I sorted my issue (ADSL Filter gone wonky) so hopefully won't happen anymore. Was really looking foward to this one...put it over 150 laps of practice over the last 3 days....for nothing :(

Ahh well...sh1t happens :p

Welldone Yves, that was a good race and a beautiful track.

Qual was good, i couldn't do better than that. Place 10 on the grid.

1st Race, was a bad start. i don't know what happend, but it was a weird one.
From place 10 to 7 for a couple of laps, racing behind marius (you drove Nicolas off the track, mate) And than it happend, i've got no fuel enough...in the last lap....ARGGGG! But there is Rob helping me over the finishline. Great job mate.

2 race is always harder/ruf. From place 20 to place 11 and had a great battle with Nick and Ross. Nick you realy can close the door very well....whahahhaaha! Next time i take the otherside........

thx for the race and battle

Great event

Quals 5th

R1: Epic bad start, messed my gearing up, Hence slowing up my team m8 Neil,. Then just settled into a pace with Mark Guy all over me once again for about every lap, I think Mark was picking his moment seeing I was having tyre problems. Dropped a place to Mark and had a close fight with him to the end. P5. “Awesome racing Mark a pleasure as always”

R2: Started P5. Had a pretty good start and was trying to get past Nico into T1 & T2 but he held the line, But then coming over the hill I had the run @ Yves & Nico but was very boxed in, was thinking OK! This is going 2 ways, I commit or back out! So I go for it and " Beep beep this could be Hunt the shunt lol" I out brake both Yves & Nico placing me P1. Then came a work out like no other, it was clear where the Honda's weak spots was so I just had to push where I could and just defend to the best of my ability and as clean as possible. Well this turned out to be every lap lol. And it seemed every lap I had a different guy in my mirror i.e.. Yves / Nico/ Seb who raced me harder then I've every raced. Led the race for the first 10 laps and was under immense pressure the whole way, But lap 10 the car nor I had any more to give and Seb nailed me in the braking zone hanging me out to dry, “Great move”

I think I had the widest car today and hope I raced with you all as fair as you raced me.. Big Thanks to Mark / Yves/ Nico/ Seb. It's awesome to race with guys that race hard and fair and make me work for it lol Thanks gents

Q: P5
R1: P5
R2: Led for 10 laps. P2

Big thank you to Yves & RD. See you next week gents :woot:

The results wouldn't show it but I did have a great time!

I couldn't believe I was second to last in qualifying, really! Everyone really had some speed, I just never got faster.

I was haviong a great race with hris, Ross and Rich until the PC froze, I got back in 20 seconds later using alt/tab but everyone had gone but Rob and Chris, we did the best we could to the finish.

Second race I just kept getting bumped, to a stop twice but none of it was intentional and I really just happened to be in the wrong places. Passed by Chris, as speed came back I passed him and went off. Then I realized I'd never catch the guy ahead of me so I slowed for Chris. We had a lot of fun till Freddie went off and joined us, it then became work!

This track is great for close racing, I had a lot, even making attempts to pass and pulling them off for the first time in RD races.

Rob is right, Rich Trantor is all over the place, bad keyboard or just looking in the mirrors too much. He doesn't drive "lines"! Rich Maybe you're driving too defensively[?], let it go, drive to stay on the line, not driving to have to regain it.

Thanks Yves and RD for the event!!!

• Andrew Evans

rbrmix.png

Sessions: RD Rally Mix OCN / RD Rally Mix EU
Car Pack: F2000_12_1
Damage: Reduced

Stage 01: USA - Fraizer Wells II [Mix Good Day]
Stage 02: USA - Prospect Ridge II [Mix Good Day]
Stage 03: Japan - Tanner II [Mix Good Day]
Stage 04: Japan - Sipirkakim [Mix Good Day]
Stage 05: Australia - Mineshaft [Mix Good Day]
Stage 06: Australia - East-West [Mix Good Day]
Stage 07: Finland - Kaihuavaara II [Mix Good Day]
Stage 08: Finland - Mustaselka [Mix Good Day]
Stage 09: England - Chirdonhead II [Mix Good Day]
Stage 10: England - Shepherds Shield II [Mix Good Day]
Stage 11: France - Joux Plane II [Mix Good Day]
Stage 12: France - Cote d'Arbroz II
[Mix Good Day]

US Start: 03:00 GMT *
Oceania Start: 10:00 GMT *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT

* Oceania and US events will only be created on request - so please mention it if you're signing up for a non-Euro zone. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2009 mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage threads.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2009 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally (including multi-day events) - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.

• Andrew Evans

Drivers:
  1. Andrew Evans (eeevans)
  2. Robb Kulcsar (r27kul)
  3. Mark Birney (Harpo245)
  4. Bert Van Waes (Bertie)
  5. David Buxton (DoingABuxton)
  6. Damien Jones (DJones)
  7. Andrew Dawes (dawesy)
  8. Lewis Fergusson (Lewis)
  9. Driver
  10. Driver