RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Can't wright a report now, i still have tunnel vision chasing Gary!! Good race mate, real close all the way around. I'm still sighing from the 0.92L i had left at the line on the last lap. If i put 5 more litres in i would have made it.

Good racing all and thanks to those who moved out the way when the Thorpo/Lenno train appeared! :becky:

Cheers Andrew and RD for a good nights racing. Cya next week! :D

Really difflicult track but it produced a great race.

Qually: Was on pole till gary snatched it on the last sector.

Race:

Got a bad start and rob took me but then into the first complex gary and thorpid went wide allowing me to get into 1st. Had some confidence today was running well so down the big hill braked turned in and caught the tyres on the grass and round i went. Waited for a gap and started back in 15th. Then 2nd lap coming into to 1 freddie braked, and i take t1 flat out and i got on the brakes to avoid him and the car got really unstable and round it went. Had punctures on both rear tyres. So had to do a whole lap and came off and nearly every corner as the back was just sliding everywhere even at 20-30 mph. So pitted and off i went had a ittle off causisng suspension damage but wasnt to bad. Then eventually climbed my way up all the way to 3rd. Just to tell you quitters that anything can happen. Even though my car was a waste is till managed to pick up 3rd. Was well happy with that.

WD gary and unlucky thorpid. Look like you guys had a close battle. Cheers Andrew for another sweet night and well done all :good:

First podium.

Q 9th

Had a decent start. 2 places in front of me Dan spun and hitted Laurence who was in front of me , i was so lucky that they didn't hit me, because that was so close (screenshot). In the following corners people where running wide and i noticed that there were only 2 guys in front me, so i was third. Had Bart right on my tail but he got mixed up in a fight with Kieran and Piotrek so i had a change to pull away very fast. But Gary and Rob where already far away and much faster. After that i had a quiet race and increasing the gap to the guys behind me, had a little trip in the grass in lap 8, but the rest of the race i was very lonely but i didn't cared. Then Rob was talking about his fuel problem, but i never thought that i could get second place, but suddenly i saw him in the pits and was cheering, not that much as Gary i think. The last laps i went a bit slower to keep it safe. And took second place and my first podium.

Thanks RD and Andrew.

[URL=http://img44.imageshack.us/i/capture20090620003328.png/][/URL]

Grabbed pole out the bag with about 2secs until it flipped sessions....
A very underwhelming getaway but survived up to T1 in the lead but all very nervous.....within a flash it was all change position and an early exit by .com turned it in to a 2way tussle with me and Thorps,enjoyed following for many laps weighing up the possibilities.
I stayed out a couple of laps longer and was only putting in 15L fuel thinking that would make the finish,it gave me back the lead with a little gap but Thorps moved in for the battle finish,some sparks and paint flew :bang:,my own errors dropped me back and left to ponder my fuel situation,it wasnt looking good so i toggled up the menu and sorted out a 4L splash and dash to make the end with what i assumed would be 2nd place,then saw Rob T. declaring his fuel woes and non finish....hard luck mate,ive been there meself in the past,you will come away stronger,thats what they call "character building" experiences.... :p.

{Crowd R0ar Lenno Winnaah!!} :D :p

Thanks to you Andrew and RD :good: :good:

Gutted.. PC froze and when it sorted itself out I was in some sort of phycadelic hell, some very strange textures and no sign of the track. Shame, because of all the off's ahead of me I was running in P7:( Still... I stayed on and watched the race which was a brilliant scrap between Gary and Rob :good:

Good night on the "marmite" track, cheers all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back