RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

thanks Chris I may just do that soon. been shopping bare bones gaming towers w/ open graphics socket or a minimum of nividia 9500GT for a card. looking at intel quad core too.

well I'm sure we all will love to help out on the choices....just need some info like the budget and if the budget is a new monitor & speakerset included or not
if not me, it will be Damian who will help out and he has a great knowledge on this :wink:

and with a (simple) graphics card the track would run sweet already....like the system I used during the race is my parents pc, which I have assembled for them with a 7900GS in it....old card now (almost 3 years under the belt), but with the Core 2 Duo E7400 it ran 100fps
(the only game/track I have problem running this system right now is San Jose track in Arca)

yes Greg...it was nice to race again with you...last time we had a big challenge on track was if not mistaken back in the 2008 RDTCC at Anderstorp :)

SignMeUpGuy.jpg

:D

TOMORROW B4 RACE if anyone needs help with wet setup and needs to find some speed i have prepared setups for a few cars to help everyone out so feel free to ask any questions if you want some help to get up to speed.

THE MORE PEOPLE THAT IMPROVE AND GET FASTER THE BETTER RACING WE WILL HAVE AND WE ARE ALL WILLING TO HELP AS LONG AS WE SEE THE EFFORT.

JARROD AND Will AND OTHERS WELCOME FOR STARTING POINT SETUPS.

Last time i helped someone ie. Abdul they beat me grrrrr but it is like Hendrick in Nascar and tony stewart running his stuff no matter what happenes you see someone that you helped finish good it makes you feel good. I am wasted right now so hopefully i will be good tomorrow.
I will see Y'all (as ya yank's say EH?) tomorrow and no matter what HAPPENES WE WILL ALL HAVE FUN. I have never had so much fun racing Then with Y'ALL so give me room and let me get 2 in a row PLZ.......

• Andrew Evans

welp, did some testing with fergo last eve... and didn't go exactly according to plan... prac, qually & warmup weather worked.... race didn't... teeeeeeeeeeets!

if anyone is on during the day - it should rain hard about 13 mins into the race session....

will have a quick tinker when i get in this evening.. but if i can't sort it then we'll haveta revert to changeable for this week and see if we can't get the stupid cowboy working properly for next week.... rushed development ftw! NEED MOAR TIME!

• Andrew Evans

oi oi... please note the extra info added to the top post...

You're advised to take a screenie of RSCenter, showing your final times at the end of the rally, in case any of your stages are missed by the server.

You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, the stage time will be defaulted.

• Andrew Evans

thanks man... it wasn't just a one off last night... but am sure the fix is simple... just had no time as hadta crash.... hopefully i can sort it this evening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%