RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Right then Buxxo buddddeee ... catching me by 5 seconds a lap you say?
Hmmm ... I is gonna have to do something about that this time around :wink2:

Sign me up in a Pro would yas ... not sure which one, will confirm later :thumb:

Lee Downham - Pro - TBC

Thoroughly enjoyed both races.

R1 started 6th or something like that and held the place off the start despite a few quick starting Beemers. about half distance the two Hondas ahead were squabbling into the turn 1 complex and one got rather ragged. I had to take avoiding action and lost control ending up on the grass. Rejoined somewhere in 15th or 16th and started working my way back up when I was caught out by someone going much slower than me into turn 4, locked up and tapped his rear, he was OK but I spun. As I waited to return to track Ste Elson had a blonde moment ont he brakes and slew into my stationary car wrecking the suspension. Drove the last few laps with the wheel at two o'clock and finished 12th.

R2 was a lot better for me, no real mistakes this time. Had a good run into T1 with Keith Peppiatt as my main target, he was on the racing line and took the corner but I got a better run out of T3. Didn't have the legs to power past his Chevvy though and as he defended into T4 I went the long way round. We came out of T4 and approached the hairpin side by side but I had the inside line now and was a little braver on the brakes, great racing Keith. Once clear of the couple of cars ahead I found myself in a gap, 2 secs off the back of the lead group but doing the same pace so I couldn't make any headway. As the laps counted down the lead 5 cars started scrapping and getting scrappy in the corners on worn rubber. With a little luck and less risky driving I passed a few cars that had minor offs ahead and ended the race 3rd. It was almost second though, Emil was on the grass as I exited the hairpin on the last lap and positioned his car well to block me into the fast esses. I tried to stay close and get him into the final bend but again he positioned the car well to block that off but I got a better run through the final turn and was starting to overlap as we got on the straight but the Bavarian power dug in and beat me to the line.

Good fun nonetheless, Thanks Yves. :)

Hi all,

22H10 beginning Warm-up then server down.....
Server restart.10 min for qualy.

*Race 1: 1st
Very good start.

Nothing to report during these 12 laps.I make no mistake.I win this race.

*Race 2: 1st
Again a good start.

When braking,I'm in 5th position.

Lap 2,I overtake Billy.
4th position.

Neil hit me a few turns later.I get the car without too much damage to the rear.

Lap 4,I attack the bmw of Mark.3rd position.

Lap 6,I manage to overtake Emil.2nd position.

I return to the leader,Marius.
Lap 8,I overtake him and take possession of the head of the race.

At the end lap 9,Marius is probably the victim of a disconnect.

I win this second race.

Very good night!!!
Thx Yves and RaceDepartment.

Richard, it was me, who was acting as Captain Slow... :)
Had some problems in the second half of the race, couldn't find the rythim.
Was a bit hard on brakes, had some lockups, and the 15 degree difference between the front wheel temperatures didn't help...:)

Hy David!

Could you plz sign me up as a cinderella!?

I'm very interessted, but it decides about 19:00 GMT if i can make it or if i have to leave the house to carry home my GF from an event...

(Atm it looks optimistic to me, that the whole list won't fill up until then, so i thought i try to reserve a spot)

Not a problem Janos, just one of those things really. I had to laugh though as I had waited patiently for 5 or 6 cars to go through when Steve's Leon ploughed into my front end as I sat off track.

That first race won't be your favourite to remember. Saw in the replay you had bad luck with the 2 spinning Hondas. I managed to avoid them even though I was in the middle.
Steve caused some bad moments for me also in Race 2 kicking me out in the first lap. Ended up on the tire wall, by the time I could recover everybody has long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back