RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Bert Van Waes

hey David, i forgot to thank you for last event so tx :), and write me down for this one as well please, again Bert Van Waes - Sport - Marcos please. Was alot of fun!:act-up:

• Andrew Evans

Dear David Buxton,

I recently saw your advert for a GT Night on RaceDepartment.com and I dropped by the site for a closer look.

I have to say, you seem very well organized, though I was slightly disappointed to see you were running Brands Hatch, when the track in the flyer is clearly not!

That said, I do consider myself somewhat of a super serious internet race car enthusiast and thus, I should be tickled meritoriously if you would sign one up for this event, so that I might test my ample skills against your stable of hot and speedy drivers.

Yours sincerely,

Andrew Evans
GT Sport
MACKROS!

Thank you guys, it was fun!
Race 1:
Great start, got 10 places forward. After that was some short fights, made some big mistakes, after one of them was pushed to the wall, suspension problem.
Race 2:
Great start again, 6-7 places better, then in the 3rd corner was kicked out. Have to work my way up again, pushed hard in the first half, after that I had less grip, tried to maintain 12th position.

well - i got home with 7mins qual to spare but needed to answer call of nature and eat. came back 4 mins into warmup and went out....alone and very worried. cursing my luck for the day was "happy" that is was a server crash and not local.

must say was a little disappointed with some of the comments regarding going straight to race 1. had it been a league night i could understand but with 2 races back to back we could have had a fun mix up and then you could get your more standard race. we all know cream rises to the top anyway...

race 1 still attuning to the circuit so held back. great corner 1 from the back of the pack view, i don't think anyone failed to get around. plodded on getting the odd place here and there then with 3 to go started to push it a bit more. closed in on dennis for last lap - who i think tyres were totally shot looking at the way he was sliding and struggling to get the power on and crossed in 10th after starting 20.

race 2 - semi decent start from myself saw me hold position for a while... then chose a wrong line and let Mr Kay sneak past. good battles with Steve and Dennis then on lap 4 Mark, recovering from an incident came out onto track backwards across racing line and stopping near the center of the track. car offline with speed i was carrying would only go one way and that was the barrier. bit of damage for the rest of the race but felt i could drive with it. later 2 mistakes moved me from 8th down the order. finally crossed in 10th place, nothing lost nothing gained.

Pretty enjoyable overall after a shockingly horrible day.

cya next week!

Race 1: Someone hit me from behind in T1 and i got suspension problems, but i kept on going and ended at 5th.

Race 2: Was 3rd after the start. After 6 laps i got Guy and was second after Marius. Sébastien took both me and Marius. Marius disappeared and i got 2nd.

I got 2nd overall after Sébastien.

Nice race :)

First Quali was nice, good thing I had my setup saved.
Second one, fast as the first!

Race1; Good start to P10 and Rick's big bumper in front of me for a lap or so. Rear brakes locked at the end of the straight on L5 and back to P12 I go. Up to P10 on L8 with Keith behind and he closed a little. I thought the starting grid would turn over at P10 and I would have a pole so I slowed to P11 at the end, oops!

R2: My wife brought dinner for one of our dogs[Fred] into my room just as the race started. I got on the gas lete and P15 at T1. Got to watch Steve Elson and Keith for a few laps then all of a sudden I was P7 on L4! Ahead of me Keith slides off and P^. As the race winds down JAck Bauer in the hot TDI catches me and on L11 aggressively moves to take my position. On the last lap I go off on a tap from the side but he waits at the finish for me and I fiinish P6.

See, that's what a good club is full of, good people!

Thanks RD, esp Tves and all the new drivers that are coming out to play!

Emil, please go watch your replay.. losing it in the braking zone then making sure your in the way while sideways is not very sportsman like, I *gave* you 2nd in R2 or you would of taking me out. not once but a few times.. But wd all the same..

@ Mark G, I had nowhere to go buddy after the ding dong you & Mr Slater was having, I think the tap you both had was fair 50/50 well from the view I had lol " ah Mark in R1 your was lagging a bit. not a lot but just a little hence why I gave it everything to get past clean asap lol :)

Seb WD in both buddy..

Q1 P2
Q2 P4
R1 2nd
R2 5th with rage lol

Shame about the server and all the messing about..

Thanks to Yves & RD for the event.. see you all next week

850344WTCC_87_flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT TC87
Class: WTCC 87
Track: Miller Motorsport short
Weather: Dry
Practice: 30 minutes (20:00 GMT)
Qualification: 30 minutes
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2 x 12 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose -SKIN-
  2. Dennis Phelan
  3. Mark Guy
  4. Ross McGregor -SKIN-
  5. Robert Hutchins -SKIN-
  6. Philip Antonia -SKIN-
  7. Péter Bártfai
  8. Keith Peppiatt
  9. Dario Jagar
  10. Michel Salvador
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Gregory Degreef (maybe)
  25. Kennett Ylitalo (maybe)

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose
  2. Bob Luneski
  3. John Sydenstricker
  4. Dennis Phelan
  5. Sean Vohs
  6. Tyler Scurlock
  7. Stefan Werner
  8. Eric Nelson
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Philip Antonia (maybe)
  25. Brandon Lawson (maybe)

No problem Yves. I want to thank you for all of your hard work preparing and scheduling events. I haven't been around much the last 2 months because I just started a new job. Things are settling down now and I'll be able to start racing again. :woop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%