AC TUDOR USCC @ Road America - Saturday September 26th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Even with the SD pack, there still may be some bad stuttering. I loaded up the replay from this morning's race and seemed to get some stuttering, but it may not have been as bad. I turned off Post processing and it seemed to lessen the impact. But your mileage may vary :/

Sorry been busy with RL stuff. I will in the upcoming future.
Is there any races that will use the URD EGT cars as there is a new release compatible with the update of AC?

I think the URD and vrc models are insanely good. The URD Aston Martin is the best GT3 I've ever driven. I think the vrc F1 and Indy Cars are also excellent. (I've been in this game long enough to know: I was on the GPL beta team, wrote the strategy guide that shipped with GPL and before that raced a Porsche in the Trans-Am and was the Editor-in-Chief of both PC Computing and Car and Driver magazines. Recently, I've had 20,000 setups downloaded from The Setup Market.)

Last edited:
I think the URD and vrc models are insanely good. The URD Aston Martin is the best GT3 I've ever driven. I think the vrc F1 and Indy Cars are also excellent. (I've been in this game long enough to know: I was on the GPL beta team, wrote the strategy guide that shipped with GPL and before that raced a Porsche in the Trans-Am and was the Editor-in-Chief of both PC Computing and Car and Driver magazines. Recently, I've had 20,000 setups downloaded from The Setup Market.)

Let me put it this way. If you start running races with the URD GTE cars, I'll be happy to buy a Premium Membership so I can participate. In fact, I'll buy TWO Premium Memberships. Deal?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.2%