AC TUDOR USCC @ Road America - October 3rd

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm in with the DP Corvette.

What's the difference between the Coyote and the Dallara versions? Also, when racing in cockpit view, the outisde world becomes extremely bright (everything is fine with other viewpoints). Anyone having this issue?
Dallara and Coyote have the same physics, just a different seating position and front headlights.

About the brightness I haven't experienced it with Blackcelica's PP filter. Also a very good PP mod, you should try it!

Already were watching the thread, but thanks :D

Similar to today i am not sure if i've got time since i have a championship event tomorrow and i am not sure how long this will take. If i am back home early enough, i'll write it in this thread and will come ;)
Back home just on time.
Sadly just missed out to qualify myself into the german championship.... Damn.

I would have taken the Lotus Evora GX. Will be hard to keep up the pace but i like that car.

Server is UP! Late joiners are welcome, still got some slots on the server.
Right now we have 3 slots left in the DPs', 1 slot left in the Oreca's and plenty of GT2 cars available.

Simracing wonderful combination.I wish more of them.:thumbsup:I hoped Geoff dont lapping me....but he did it 3 curves before the finish line.:cry:

Please Results

Congratulations to the Podium:thumbsup:

Last edited:
One of the tracks i never got too interested in and therefore had to learn it in the practice. Improved lap per lap, quali was ok, still last just really close behind he starting position in front of me. Overall, i couldnt see a chance to do anything with the Lotus. Race was quite unspectacular,lots of overlapping by faster cars, a slight collision which was a racing accident and two three driving errors from me during the race, one nearly lead into a crash, could save my opponent though.
Finished 13th, three laps behind.

That was a great way to come back to AC! Thanks Lorenzo for the race :D

Christoph, wow that was close for the class win, it was amazing. Cannot wait for a re-match on thursday :thumbsup:

I surprised myself, my first win in a RWD car here on RD (only ever won in the FWD Marcas and WTCC). It was by far the longest race I've done too. I'd like to think it wouldn't have been as close if I'd have pitted right the first time. I'd never pitted on AC before so basically served a drive through before working out actually how to pit on the second attempt :roflmao::roflmao: That being said, Christoph, you were considerably faster than me :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Saturdays aren't normally good for me but next time I have a chance to race in this series again, you bet I will! :)

Thanks everyone :D

VERY NICE @monsieurjackb :):thumbsup::)
You should have joined the club earlier;)
Was quite happy with my pace, liked the course very much :geek:
Had contact in first corner but could catch up quite quickly.
Could take 2nd place in GT but @monsieurjackb was far away. So I was "alone" for some time. "Alone" is not correct because the faster cars were overtaking left and right :D Was really fun and good to train how to deal in blue flag situations:thumbsup:
I think about 8 laps before end suddenly @monsieurjackb left the pit altough I had just pitted two laps before! I catched fire again and tried to catch up. I was on softs and they did last much shorter than expected :confused: But still I came near but suddenly we were blue flagged by a whole group of faster cars. They went by but my tires got worse si I thought chance is gone but then I had the better exit out of the long right turn in the penultimate lap! My front was already before his...as race ended :cool: :D:rolleyes:
Still the most exiting race at my career at RD :thumbsup::inlove:

VERY NICE @monsieurjackb :):thumbsup::)
You should have joined the club earlier;)
Was quite happy with my pace, liked the course very much :geek:
Had contact in first corner but could catch up quite quickly.
Could take 2nd place in GT but @monsieurjackb was far away. So I was "alone" for some time. "Alone" is not correct because the faster cars were overtaking left and right :D Was really fun and good to train how to deal in blue flag situations:thumbsup:
I think about 8 laps before end suddenly @monsieurjackb left the pit altough I had just pitted two laps before! I catched fire again and tried to catch up. I was on softs and they did last much shorter than expected :confused: But still I came near but suddenly we were blue flagged by a whole group of faster cars. They went by but my tires got worse si I thought chance is gone but then I had the better exit out of the long right turn in the penultimate lap! My front was already before his...as race ended :cool: :D:rolleyes:
Still the most exiting race at my career at RD :thumbsup::inlove:

I should have definitely! I pitted on lap 20 and ended up putting 60L in and a new set of mediums. I got so confused when pitting so definitely carried way to much fuel...its good news though because it means our raw pace is very very similar and it means that there will definitely be more battles like this! :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%