AC Tudor USCC & GT2 @ Road America - Saturday 26th September 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Chris Stacey, could quali be 30 minutes, so we can have the first 15 as quali for GT's only, and the second as quali for LMPs and DPs only? Just to stop peoples laps being ruined by the other classes.

@Chris Stacey, could quali be 30 minutes, so we can have the first 15 as quali for GT's only, and the second as quali for LMPs and DPs only? Just to stop peoples laps being ruined by the other classes.
I honestly didn't expect this many people to sign up :D
What I'll do is merge the two session into one 45 minute qualifying session.

Wow awesome grid tonight, so disappointed I cant be out there camping in the cold with @Casper. Oh well will just have to enjoy this race tonight instead. Bugger :p

Shame I had to drop out. Stuttering was ok-ish in quali, but in race I had it like every 5 seconds. Made it totally undriveable for me :(

That was a really great race, shame about all the hardware issues that the lack of LOD's in the mod creates, but once the field spread out it was fantastic!
Congrats @Sniper, fantastic driving, I feel privileged to say that I held you up :)

Screenshot_oreca_flm09_road_america_26-9-115-20-40-34.jpg

Screenshot_oreca_flm09_road_america_26-9-115-20-53-30.jpg

Screenshot_oreca_flm09_road_america_26-9-115-20-54-38.jpg

Well Done @Sniper
Had some bad stuttering. Some bad offs with damage and a wasted pit stop...but had fun and it wasn't bad for the first time driving this car. Once they get the LOD problems fixed, MC racing with these cars will be totally epic!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back