AC Tudor USCC & GT2 @ Road America - Saturday 26th September 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wanna try this race now you're premium?
I have to read myself into the racing rules first, of course. Also i am not 100% sure if i can show up, so i guess if i'll show up, its rather a quick decision made short before the event begins. But yeah, i think about joining, though i am not quite sure if i can keep up with super-active-rd-sim-racing-loving-guys :p

So make it a maybe

Does this convert to 6am EST, if so im a maybe provided I wake up in time for it. Im doing a dabr of this at night in the the US as well. Car undecided will let you know tonight.
Nah this is 6am EDT. But you're still more than welcome to attend if you can wake up early enough to book. Alternatively I can pre-book you if you send me your GUID and whichever car you'd like to use :)

@Chris, I could just make it in time for 8.30 practise! But not booking, is there a chance I can be prebooked, but not be in trouble if I don't get there?
Of course matey! I'll pre-book you :) Which car would you like?

I have to read myself into the racing rules first, of course. Also i am not 100% sure if i can show up, so i guess if i'll show up, its rather a quick decision made short before the event begins. But yeah, i think about joining, though i am not quite sure if i can keep up with super-active-rd-sim-racing-loving-guys :p

So make it a maybe
Not to worry mate, all skill levels are welcome :) Hope you can make it, and enjoy yourself :)

Not to worry mate, all skill levels are welcome :) Hope you can make it, and enjoy yourself :)
I wont be 10 seconds back per lap anyway i guess, i am just not an alien-like driver :p Anyways, seems i got confused with time-zones and stuff, kedy told me.
Can not attend, sadly, but i will try to attend some club races in the future.
Have fun guys, keep racing :D

I will be carrying an injury to my LEFT shoulder. Current expert doctor analysis notes a previous dislocation (untreated as yet) of said LEFT shoulder while attemting to remove a branch (ok a large stick) from my dogs possetion has bruised the joint and inflamed the surrounding nerves/tissues. Although the doctor advised against sustained shoulder muscle engagement, he stipulated that if I must proceed to keep my times within a 1:58-1:59 range which should give the appropriate ratio of pain:pleasure.

Also I will have a Canadian Ping.

That is all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back