Vehicle Tuning – Prohibited
Skid Recovery Force – Off
Driving Line – Off
Traction Control – Off
Active Steering – Off
ABS – Off - 1
ASM – Off
Transmission – MT/AT

- Do not leave the track once Qualifying has started.
- The Qualifying Session will be 10 Minutes long. Come to the pits once the chequered flag is out.
- Between Practice and Qualifying, I will "reset" the track.
- Drivers are allowed to swap tyres during Qualifying, however this must be done in a pitstop.
- If you make a pitstop, you are allowed to change tyres and add fuel.

Remember to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN is Goodwolf_

You need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below in the
correct format:

Name:
PSN:
I understand the rules and regulations:

Entry List
1- Dubravko Sparovec - Goodwolf_
2- Rui F. Martins - Rfm577
3- Matthijs van Vendeloo - TWO-STROKE
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Had a good time this evening, i was last in both races and really off the pace, i wasn't capable do make the best out of this car. After a lot of conection problems we managed to enter on the server, and stay there. On race 1 i managed to do the race cleanly, without going off track for the entire race although i was really slow. On race 2 we decided to do a rolling start, i was in front, we followed each other and after the start/finish line the race was on, still on the first lap, my pedals disconected from the wheel :redface: and the car started by braknig hard and then losing any throttle or brake response, after i re-plugged it all was fine so i went on, some laps after i almost spun on the last corner, and some time after i almost spun again on another corner, although i was able to avoid bing lapped before the end of the race.
congratulations to Dub and Matthijs, they're pace was incredible, thank you for the race and see you next time :thumbsup:

Had a good time this evening, i was last in both races and really off the pace, i wasn't capable do make the best out of this car.

Sorry to say, Rui you were on pace just with the wrong tyre. You were using SH tyres. This is my event so I tested those. You were getting the same times as me mate. :thumbsup:
To bad, I was really hopping for even more action.

Race one was great. I was out-qualified by Matthijs with 0.1 seconds. I was pushing and trying to get the pressure on but after two mistakes from me he was gone and won by 2.6 seconds. Congrats!

Race two as Matthijs said was one to remember. After the rolling start Rui got in trouble with his pedals. It was on Matthijs and me to battle it out. In T2 he got close and went inside. Tried to give him the old switcheroo but it didn't work. His exit was great. Than the only thing left was to stay close. I pushed and when the tyres started to wear off I put on the pressure. Got the great exit out of last turn on lap 13 and out braked Matthijs in T1.
What a race! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back