F1 2010 TT Korea Nightmare cant make first corner

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Ok people having a issue here.

Ive been trying for days to complete a lap of Korea, and just fail on either the first corner or the second. I have managed to put a time up but its pretty slow.
I loaded Bortz's ghost for a reference on the corners, hitting the apex and breaking ect but cannot for the life of me get round the first corner and rarely make the second.

I understand Bortz, freddy, Koas and Herc are all better drivers than most of us, but the machanics of the game should be the same. Ive loaded Bortz and Victors set ups, even tried the stupid George blokes and i just cant seem to get round the corner. I seem to understeer and cannot get on the throttle. Ive tried being gentle, tried braking way infront of the markers ive even tried wearing my lucky bra.........

Just have a look and tell me what im doing wrong....:confused:

G27 wheel, No assists

Being feeling really negative about this game over the last 3 days and think i might just uninstall and pack my Pc up and just ship it, not fly it when i move to England in 8 days :cloudy:

You are turning in way too early. For that corner, you'll need to brake as late as possible and then trail off, as you steer into the left-hander. The car also needs to be more to the right prior to turn in. The brakes are not accurately simulated in F1 2010....neither is the rear end loading, so you have to compensate for those inaccuracies. Notice the over-exaggerated snap of the tail end in your videos? I've driven a few laps in a Formula Ford...and while not an F1 car....It does share a few traits.

Ive tried and cant get it either, same set up, starting wide turning point the same, its like I must have a wellington boot on my foot. Brake late cant make the corner. Brake early accelarate early and still pulls away.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%