TT Isle of Man - The Game

Hey for those of you with quad core computers or multi core look up 'CPU Core Parking' on google , it is a core 'unparker' this little programme makes sure that all the cores are working all the time if you want more performance, I have had a good handful of frames by activating this and better physics also .
You know that you can do it manually too right ?
Task manager - right click on program - set Affinity...

If you have the extra cash ;)

Reminds me of the moto arcade we had in the 90s
Super-Hang-On-Arcade-Machine.jpg

Not to be a kill joy...but can this game be set up to use a Wheel and Pedal set to steer, brake and accelerate?...as this would be one Motorbike game I would be interested in getting on PC....also does it have Triple Screen support?

Loving it! Great balance of sim and simcade, or smth like that... But yeah, great looking with it's lightning system, loving to rev the bike, and the immersion of speed is... Immersive, when you go around 300+ thru forest (i meant on the road!) the feeling is like with the engine revving.... Aaaaarrrrggghhhh!!! Cannot handle this! Didn't get good sleep after i drove it at the evening on pc release day, my brain's was still shocked, heh... Just hoping for oldschool bike's also coming to this, it would be great. Plus custom charachter. Edit: Yes, i noticed that in career there is some customization. But i meant in bit larger scale, plus bike livery. At least a blank without sponsor's but different pattern's. It would give more "this is me" feeling in career. Or just when going to tackle the TT in practise and so. You know what i mean!... lol

Last edited:
Really getting into the rhythm of this now, not being a motorcyclist it has taken a little while to get into the does and don'ts of riding. Things like not shutting off the throttle when going over bump or on corner entry a real eye opener.

Turning off the racing line has helped me, now I actually know some of the tracks, not the big one though!

Setting the steering sensitivity to 0% has transformed the steering for me, it is much more smooth and you can really modulate the input through a long corner.

I am surprised I am saying this but it is one the best racing/driving games I have played for a while, just has that magic x factor to keep you coming back for more, obviously it's a completely different discipline that the four wheeled type I am used to so maybe that is some of it, a really well executed game, that will hopefully get even better in time. I can't wait to try the sidecars!

Hmmmm, honeymoon period is over. Been racing around Tyrone and it highlights everything wrong with the game physics....i.e. low speed corners and that unpredictable and uncontrollable rear grip loss. Really hope Kylotonn can fix this. Doesn't spoil the Main TT course much at all as it's mainly 100+mph stuff so that is still mind boggingly awesome. But sort of explains why most of my crashes are in the slower stuff.

Down to £17.99 on CD keys today, well worth it at that price so I've now switched from X1 to PC, it'll be interesting to see if there is much difference.

I'm also enjoying the game, it is different from the usual racing games I play and the full TT course is still an intense challenge for me. The bikes feel good to me in helmet cam with the assists off. I'm also looking forward to those sidecars.

I have not got it, I bought it from cd keys. I would say it's not actually released yet as there is no DLC showing on steam either when I click on the game in library or in the dlc store section.

Never had a issue with cd keys before regarding dlc etc, been using them for years so I doubt it is that.

Hmmmm, honeymoon period is over. Been racing around Tyrone and it highlights everything wrong with the game physics....i.e. low speed corners and that unpredictable and uncontrollable rear grip loss. Really hope Kylotonn can fix this. Doesn't spoil the Main TT course much at all as it's mainly 100+mph stuff so that is still mind boggingly awesome. But sort of explains why most of my crashes are in the slower stuff.

I'm doing alright in the slow speed with no assists on on a Xbox one controller. Speed sensitivity 0% sorted all my steering issues out.
kzlG9Vs.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing