Featured TT Isle of Man - The Game PC Release is Here!

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,952
    TT Isle of Man the Game PC Release 2.jpg
    Bike racing title TT Isle of Man: The Game is available now on PC!

Having released earlier this month for console to a largely positive response, TT Isle of Man is now here and ready to purchase on PC - with a free DLC offering if bought before April 10th!

Coming with the King of the Mountain legends DLC as a free encouragement to sign up early, TT Isle of Man retails for £34.99 on the Steam network and comes with all the same features and content as the console version that dropped earlier this month. One of the best tracks in the world, developed with meticulous attention to detail, some epic racing Superbikes and a thoroughly enjoyable riding experience, TT Isle of Man: The Game is one of the biggest and most spectacular bike racing releases of recent years, surely set to become something of a classic in the months and years ahead...

TT Isle of Man: The Game is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC right now. PC players purchasing before April 10th will receive the 'King of the Mountain' DLC for no additional cost.

TT Isle of Man the Game PC Release 1.jpg TT Isle of Man the Game PC Release 3.jpg

For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
    RaceDepartment Twitter
    RaceDepartment Facebook
    RaceDepartment Twitch
    RaceDepartment Instagram

Have you tried IoMTT yet? What is your impression of the title? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Beer Beer x 4
  2. Andy_J

Andy_J
    PC Veteran Gamer and Biker. Premium

Ratings:
    +3,488
    A bit late Paul.;) :D

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,954
    Looks great runs well and is suitable for hardcore or casual players.
    A real challenge to set good times no matter what difficulty you play at.
    No doubt there will be niggles for some, but as a game I'm very happy with it on the pc.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. leon_90

leon_90
    Columnist for RaceDepartment Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +720
    If you have the extra cash ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    AC Events Host Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,115
    I second your comments, I am really enjoying it ...its not perfect but then what is :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 5
  6. poir.qc

poir.qc

Ratings:
    +19
    Reminds me of the moto arcade we had in the 90s
    [​IMG]

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. M D Gourley

M D Gourley
    Premium

Ratings:
    +621
    Not to be a kill joy...but can this game be set up to use a Wheel and Pedal set to steer, brake and accelerate?...as this would be one Motorbike game I would be interested in getting on PC....also does it have Triple Screen support?

8. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,954
    See here for some help.
    Can't help with triples.

• Like Like x 1
  9. JPL083

JPL083

Ratings:
    +63
    Loving it! Great balance of sim and simcade, or smth like that... But yeah, great looking with it's lightning system, loving to rev the bike, and the immersion of speed is... Immersive, when you go around 300+ thru forest (i meant on the road!) the feeling is like with the engine revving.... Aaaaarrrrggghhhh!!! Cannot handle this! Didn't get good sleep after i drove it at the evening on pc release day, my brain's was still shocked, heh... Just hoping for oldschool bike's also coming to this, it would be great. Plus custom charachter. Edit: Yes, i noticed that in career there is some customization. But i meant in bit larger scale, plus bike livery. At least a blank without sponsor's but different pattern's. It would give more "this is me" feeling in career. Or just when going to tackle the TT in practise and so. You know what i mean!... lol

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,140
    Really getting into the rhythm of this now, not being a motorcyclist it has taken a little while to get into the does and don'ts of riding. Things like not shutting off the throttle when going over bump or on corner entry a real eye opener.

Turning off the racing line has helped me, now I actually know some of the tracks, not the big one though!

Setting the steering sensitivity to 0% has transformed the steering for me, it is much more smooth and you can really modulate the input through a long corner.

I am surprised I am saying this but it is one the best racing/driving games I have played for a while, just has that magic x factor to keep you coming back for more, obviously it's a completely different discipline that the four wheeled type I am used to so maybe that is some of it, a really well executed game, that will hopefully get even better in time. I can't wait to try the sidecars!

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. MarkR

MarkR

Ratings:
    +366
    Down to £17.99 on CD keys today, well worth it at that price so I've now switched from X1 to PC, it'll be interesting to see if there is much difference.

I'm also enjoying the game, it is different from the usual racing games I play and the full TT course is still an intense challenge for me. The bikes feel good to me in helmet cam with the assists off. I'm also looking forward to those sidecars.

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
  12. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Jarek says " 900 degrees of rotation " Premium

Ratings:
    +1,063
    Well done to the developers of this game :thumbsup: most entertaining game I have bought in the last 12 month.
    I am looking forward to some DLC with older Classic bikes . Mv Agusta GP 500 for example ;)

• Like Like x 5
  13. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +387
    Has anyone tested it with triple screens? Bit afraid to go on a single monitor.

14. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,954
    @Alex72
    From another thread

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tylda

Tylda

Ratings:
    +31
    Maybe I'm strange or something but in my opinion this game have most unrealistic driving model I've ever seen in simcade. Bike slides like hell and turn responsibility is much too high. Bike turns same at 200 km/h and 100 km/h. And no setup tweaks etc. Even Ride 2 had it. I'm really disappointed by this game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,140
    Just you mate ;). Is this on PC or console? What controller are you using?

It does take a bit of setting up and lots and lots of practice but a great game is in there in my opinion. I can now lap on the smaller courses without crashing after learning them without any assists, but it took me around 3 hours to get to that point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Andy_J

Andy_J
    PC Veteran Gamer and Biker. Premium

Ratings:
    +3,488
    This game is worth it just for the full TT mountain circuit. It is what I hoped for. I haven't even tried one of the fantasy circuits. Blasting through Ballascary or Kirkmichael village is breath taking and the Mountain section is sublime but hard to learn.
    Should have the mini twins for starters. They are easier and less powerful but handle great.
    Yes I agree the physics are pretty non existent compared to the Milestone games but this game seems to be fine with them as they are. It will do me. Perhaps it will get updates to make it better.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Tylda

Tylda

Ratings:
    +31
    PC and I'm using Xbox 360 controller. I've driven for 1.5 hour and only things I get is frustration and money for refund. Maybe I buy this game again in future but for now I prefer to stick at Ride 2 and MotoGP 17.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  19. MarkR

MarkR

Ratings:
    +366
    There is quite a big difference between the PC version and Xbox One version, the first being the inclusion of sensitivity sliders for the Xbox One controller on the PC version (no sensitivity adjustment at all on Xbox).

[​IMG]

The graphics see quite a bump too and the gameplay is much smoother as a result with less of those frustrating 'why did the bike do that' moments I experienced on the console. Further improvements would be good but it is fully playable and enjoyable if a bit old school in the level of challenge involved.

As by far the cheapest version too the PC is the way to go with this game.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Keith Joyce

Keith Joyce
    Stercus accidit Premium

Ratings:
    +594
    Hoping for a Manx, G50, Inter, etc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.