TT Isle of Man - The Game

Anyone know if there has been any talk of other tracks being added to the game later? The TT Course is the main attraction of the game I know but they could add some other famous tracks like the Southern and Northern road races and maybe Dundrod as in the old Jester Interactive TT games. Surely it wouldn't be too hard to make those other tracks which are relatively tiny compared to the TT course for updates and / or DLC. Would add a lot to the replayability which is to be honest my main concern for the game at the moment. Also, what about historic bikes / riders, another thing the old games had which (apart from licensing) shouldn't be too hard to do.

The only way to fly....Nothing has ever thrilled or "scared" me more
This sucker will certainly get your Adrenaline racing, I never liked them when they were new and after restoring this and 'testing' it for the client I still dislike them intensely.
Nothing can capture the drama of riding the Mountain under 'supervision' when one is just on a road bike (KTM 1098 in my case) when the 'Public' get to tackle the circuit. Been there, done that, got the skid-marks on my undies..........:D

500 Kawasaki Restoration.JPG

Last edited:
Will it have PC wheel support? Or be like Ride 2 (which I refunded) and expect 21st Century play with only keyboard?
Never heard that comment before ,
I highly doubt there will be wheel support and why would people play it with a keyboard ?
these games are designed to be used on a control pad lol :D

Hmmm, sounds okkk.
I'm glad that I'll have the TT course again, memories of my first ever console game, TT Superbikes will come flooding back, but I think 25 riders and 38 motorbikes doesn't sound enough. It sounds like from that they've just got all the top few riders and got every bike they ride. What about those that are further down, they'll let you do it for free. No reason why they can't just reskin the bikes they have to include the whole 2017/2018 grid! Now that would be more like it! Plus 8 online is hugely disappointing, not sure why as MotoGP/ Ride have 16/24 (?) players online. Perhaps due to the length of the circuit? I'll still get it as it will probably have modding possibilities to put other riders/ bikes in.

Anyone know if there has been any talk of other tracks being added to the game later? The TT Course is the main attraction of the game I know but they could add some other famous tracks like the Southern and Northern road races and maybe Dundrod as in the old Jester Interactive TT games. Surely it wouldn't be too hard to make those other tracks which are relatively tiny compared to the TT course for updates and / or DLC. Would add a lot to the replayability which is to be honest my main concern for the game at the moment. Also, what about historic bikes / riders, another thing the old games had which (apart from licensing) shouldn't be too hard to do.
I agree, 1 circuit gets very boring, very quickly. To be honest I'd prefer an Irish Road Racing game with all the small Irish/ Isle of Man events plus Ulster GP, North West 200 and Southern 100 races instead of 1 mammoth circuit.

Will it have PC wheel support? Or be like Ride 2 (which I refunded) and expect 21st Century play with only keyboard?
How can you possibly use a steering wheel for a motorcycle game? Come on. A controller is just about good enough these days but not wheel. But I am looking forward to this because I really really want a good Isle of Man TT course game and remember, you don't need loads of teams because you hardly see other competitors and only occasionally get to be following one or having one follow you. It's not a race, it's a Time Trial.

But having spoken to someone who is connected and in the know, I am not expecting great things from Kyloton. Now if they transferred this track to Ride 2, that would be something.

Oh while I'm having a moan, these idiots who do the advertising/PR obviously don't know that you don't drive a motorcycle, you ride it.

"REALISTIC DRIVING APPROVED BY TT RIDERS: lifelike motorbike behaviour to experience the real sensations of driving, just like on the actual course."

How can you possibly use a steering wheel for a motorcycle game? Come on. A controller is just about good enough these days but not wheel.

I've never been able to use a controller, maybe I'm cack handed.
My point is, was and always will be: Why use a digital input for something that blatantly NEEDS analogue?
OMG it's a wheel...so what? Last time I looked there are no steering buttons or little tillers in my car. <Sarcasm off> :D

Regardless of it's shape I think a wheel should be included.
EDIT: The Steam page states full controller support as per car games, Ride and Ride 2 have 'partial' controller support...I might be in luck :)

Last edited:
People moaning about lack of VR support but I'm sure many would ask for refund after half of the lap around this scary circuit. If they do it right of course. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%