TT Isle of Man - The Game

Go on, call the FBI. :roflmao:
It's an open road with two lanes, large enough to host two cars side by side, just like any mountain road we have in Europe.
The statement that this is a track that can be enjoyed only with a motorbike is plain bs, and unfortunally is a common way of thinking in simracing. But it's nonsense, just like the statement that having an hill climb in a racing sim is worth it only if one has hill climb prototypes to go with it.
Didn't you know he's top flight security or the world!

I dont want to get hyped, because mostly it has taken me to a big let down's. I dont own a bike (poor bastard :D) but i really want to attack on Isle of Man road's... So after that trailer i'm hyped! I hope this deliver's. :)

Does anyone know if it is laser scanned? Would be a hell of a job if so, but not less work if not
Perhaps too much "filter" but honestly the track seems very well portraited and the first person camera gives a really cool sense of speed! :inlove:

Not a great fan of moto games, but I really hope they nailed the physics and the atmosphere of this epic race.

Really looking forward to this, praying they don't fudge up the controls. Bikes games tend to either be too finicky in the steering because linear left right on a thumbstick just does not equate to the myriad of subtle body movements a biker does to turn a bike at speed or they go the way of Milestone game and give decent turning but stupid amounts of front grip for braking...I can mash the front brakes on and hardly ever lock up unless seriously cranked over....no just no. and far too much grip from the rear too. then again the handling could be like riding a drunk emu for all I care it's THE TT!!!!!

TT Isle of Man The Game 5.jpg

The much anticipated TT Isle of Man: The Game is nearing release - check out these new previews..

With a launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC scheduled for a much delayed March date, Kylotonn Racing Games and Bigben Interactive have confirmed the title has now launched its own Steam store page, and for good measure we get plenty of very attractive looking new preview images from the upcoming (and rather exciting sounding) new bike racing game.

Furthermore and as a consiqunce of the new Steam page, KT Racing Games have also now confirmed the minimum specifications required to run the game on PC. It is worth noting that the developers expect these requirements to change nearer launch day, and as such they remain provisional for now:

Minimum:
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel® Core i3 / AMD Phenom™ II X2
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 / AMD Radeon™ HD 7750
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 20 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
-----------------------

About the Game
  • THE SNAEFELL MOUNTAIN COURSE FAITHFULLY REPRODUCED: 37.73 miles of roads and 264 bends for a race that is longer and more difficult than all GP circuits together.
  • THE OFFICIAL RIDERS AND THEIR ULTRA-POWERFUL MOTORBIKES: 25 riders and 38 motorbikes hurtling along mountain roads at over 180 mph.
  • REALISTIC DRIVING APPROVED BY TT RIDERS: lifelike motorbike behaviour to experience the real sensations of driving, just like on the actual course.
  • ONLINE COMPETITION FOR UP TO 8 PLAYERS.

TT Isle of Man: The Game will release March 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

TT Isle of Man The Game 2.jpg
TT Isle of Man The Game 4.jpg
TT Isle of Man The Game 1.jpg

For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to TT Isle of Man: The Game? Which is your preferred format, console or PC? What are you most looking forward to with the game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%
  • < 5 years