The much anticipated TT Isle of Man: The Game is nearing release - check out these new previews..
With a launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC scheduled for a much delayed March date, Kylotonn Racing Games and Bigben Interactive have confirmed the title has now launched its own Steam store page, and for good measure we get plenty of very attractive looking new preview images from the upcoming (and rather exciting sounding) new bike racing game.
Furthermore and as a consiqunce of the new Steam page, KT Racing Games have also now confirmed the minimum specifications required to run the game on PC. It is worth noting that the developers expect these requirements to change nearer launch day, and as such they remain provisional for now:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 64bits
- Processor: Intel® Core i3 / AMD Phenom™ II X2
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 / AMD Radeon™ HD 7750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
About the Game
- THE SNAEFELL MOUNTAIN COURSE FAITHFULLY REPRODUCED: 37.73 miles of roads and 264 bends for a race that is longer and more difficult than all GP circuits together.
- THE OFFICIAL RIDERS AND THEIR ULTRA-POWERFUL MOTORBIKES: 25 riders and 38 motorbikes hurtling along mountain roads at over 180 mph.
- REALISTIC DRIVING APPROVED BY TT RIDERS: lifelike motorbike behaviour to experience the real sensations of driving, just like on the actual course.
- ONLINE COMPETITION FOR UP TO 8 PLAYERS.
TT Isle of Man: The Game will release March 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.
Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!
Looking forward to TT Isle of Man: The Game? Which is your preferred format, console or PC? What are you most looking forward to with the game? Let us know in the comments section below!