Featured TT Isle of Man the Game - New Images, Steam Page Launched

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +14,651
    TT Isle of Man The Game 5.jpg
    The much anticipated TT Isle of Man: The Game is nearing release - check out these new previews..

With a launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC scheduled for a much delayed March date, Kylotonn Racing Games and Bigben Interactive have confirmed the title has now launched its own Steam store page, and for good measure we get plenty of very attractive looking new preview images from the upcoming (and rather exciting sounding) new bike racing game.

Furthermore and as a consiqunce of the new Steam page, KT Racing Games have also now confirmed the minimum specifications required to run the game on PC. It is worth noting that the developers expect these requirements to change nearer launch day, and as such they remain provisional for now:

Minimum:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel® Core i3 / AMD Phenom™ II X2
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 / AMD Radeon™ HD 7750
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 20 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
    -----------------------

About the Game
    • THE SNAEFELL MOUNTAIN COURSE FAITHFULLY REPRODUCED: 37.73 miles of roads and 264 bends for a race that is longer and more difficult than all GP circuits together.
    • THE OFFICIAL RIDERS AND THEIR ULTRA-POWERFUL MOTORBIKES: 25 riders and 38 motorbikes hurtling along mountain roads at over 180 mph.
    • REALISTIC DRIVING APPROVED BY TT RIDERS: lifelike motorbike behaviour to experience the real sensations of driving, just like on the actual course.
    • ONLINE COMPETITION FOR UP TO 8 PLAYERS.

TT Isle of Man: The Game will release March 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

TT Isle of Man The Game 2.jpg TT Isle of Man The Game 4.jpg TT Isle of Man The Game 1.jpg

For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
    RaceDepartment Twitter
    RaceDepartment Facebook
    RaceDepartment Twitch
    RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to TT Isle of Man: The Game? Which is your preferred format, console or PC? What are you most looking forward to with the game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 3
    • Haha Haha x 2
  2. Tom Blackett

Tom Blackett

Ratings:
    +123
    Looks great, no VR and only 8 online :devilish:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. theravenousbeast

theravenousbeast

Ratings:
    +101
    Of course the first post complains about VR.

FFS.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Haha Haha x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Paul Glover

Paul Glover
    Lover of gifs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +605
    Yeah but imagine it in VR, would be epic. Though can't play it with my wheel and pedals haha

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  5. wombat999

wombat999
    Premium

Ratings:
    +235
    You could always try the real thing.
    :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 5
  6. ME9Swe

ME9Swe
    I know, he thinks he's quick, but he's not Premium

Ratings:
    +57
    wait is this available for pre-order in Australia yet for console?

7. ronniej

ronniej

Ratings:
    +274
    The only way to fly....Nothing has ever thrilled or "scared" me more:inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. FJBH10

FJBH10
    Premium

Ratings:
    +35
    Anyone know if there has been any talk of other tracks being added to the game later? The TT Course is the main attraction of the game I know but they could add some other famous tracks like the Southern and Northern road races and maybe Dundrod as in the old Jester Interactive TT games. Surely it wouldn't be too hard to make those other tracks which are relatively tiny compared to the TT course for updates and / or DLC. Would add a lot to the replayability which is to be honest my main concern for the game at the moment. Also, what about historic bikes / riders, another thing the old games had which (apart from licensing) shouldn't be too hard to do.

9. Pepper606

Pepper606

Ratings:
    +14
    Will it have PC wheel support? Or be like Ride 2 (which I refunded) and expect 21st Century play with only keyboard?

10. 2stains

2stains

Ratings:
    +37
    Needs VR support !

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  11. wombat999

wombat999
    Premium

Ratings:
    +235
    This sucker will certainly get your Adrenaline racing, I never liked them when they were new and after restoring this and 'testing' it for the client I still dislike them intensely.
    Nothing can capture the drama of riding the Mountain under 'supervision' when one is just on a road bike (KTM 1098 in my case) when the 'Public' get to tackle the circuit. Been there, done that, got the skid-marks on my undies..........:D

500 Kawasaki Restoration.JPG

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    • Beer Beer x 5
  12. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +6,409
    Never heard that comment before ,
    I highly doubt there will be wheel support and why would people play it with a keyboard ?
    these games are designed to be used on a control pad lol :D

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Nibiru Cataclysm

Nibiru Cataclysm

Ratings:
    +21
    Ride 2 has gamepad support. Did you ever play it?

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +6,409
    Dont think he knows what a gamepad is :p

• Haha Haha x 2
  15. pjlee1998

pjlee1998
    Peter Lee Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +231
    Hmmm, sounds okkk.
    I'm glad that I'll have the TT course again, memories of my first ever console game, TT Superbikes will come flooding back, but I think 25 riders and 38 motorbikes doesn't sound enough. It sounds like from that they've just got all the top few riders and got every bike they ride. What about those that are further down, they'll let you do it for free. No reason why they can't just reskin the bikes they have to include the whole 2017/2018 grid! Now that would be more like it! Plus 8 online is hugely disappointing, not sure why as MotoGP/ Ride have 16/24 (?) players online. Perhaps due to the length of the circuit? I'll still get it as it will probably have modding possibilities to put other riders/ bikes in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. pjlee1998

pjlee1998
    Peter Lee Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +231
    I agree, 1 circuit gets very boring, very quickly. To be honest I'd prefer an Irish Road Racing game with all the small Irish/ Isle of Man events plus Ulster GP, North West 200 and Southern 100 races instead of 1 mammoth circuit.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. VirtuaIceMan

VirtuaIceMan

Ratings:
    +110
    They talked initially about having some other, fictional, circuits. The PS2 TT Superbikes Real Road Racing game had the best tracks, including Macau!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. pjlee1998

pjlee1998
    Peter Lee Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +231
    That game was my life when I was young, the return of Macau, Ulster GP and North West 200 would be a big help imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Andy_J

Andy_J
    PC Veteran Gamer and Biker. Premium

Ratings:
    +3,408
    How can you possibly use a steering wheel for a motorcycle game? Come on. A controller is just about good enough these days but not wheel. But I am looking forward to this because I really really want a good Isle of Man TT course game and remember, you don't need loads of teams because you hardly see other competitors and only occasionally get to be following one or having one follow you. It's not a race, it's a Time Trial.

But having spoken to someone who is connected and in the know, I am not expecting great things from Kyloton. Now if they transferred this track to Ride 2, that would be something.

Oh while I'm having a moan, these idiots who do the advertising/PR obviously don't know that you don't drive a motorcycle, you ride it.

"REALISTIC DRIVING APPROVED BY TT RIDERS: lifelike motorbike behaviour to experience the real sensations of driving, just like on the actual course."

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Haha Haha x 1
  20. darkelf1

darkelf1

Ratings:
    +52
    Love this game...:thumbsup: