@isamu I'd say almost zero as the track is officially licensed by the IOM government.

I bought the first game for the TT circuit, the bike physics and playability of the game were dubious. I persevered and got some decent playtime out of the game.

Personally I'll need to play a decent-sized demo or experience the game for myself before I'd buy this time.

@isamu I'd say almost zero as the track is officially licensed by the IOM government.

I bought the first game for the TT circuit, the bike physics and playability of the game were dubious. I persevered and got some decent playtime out of the game.

Personally I'll need to play a decent-sized demo or experience the game for myself before I'd buy this time.

Because like that ever stopped anyone?
Have you seen the mods section on here?

I've been looking a lot into this, and finally it seems like they are "redeeming" theirselves for the errors done with TT 1, but still, I don't think it will be too different. I, instead, recently found out about Bike Sim Experience, and even though they're only posting in-game videos and photos on their FB page, it looks like it's coming out pretty well. Physics look good (but still, obviously, I'd wait to try it to give my impression), but most importantly, I've watched a video with what looks like a Yamaha R1 and it sounds amazing! The sound alone is so immersive

I've been looking a lot into this, and finally it seems like they are "redeeming" theirselves for the errors done with TT 1, but still, I don't think it will be too different. I, instead, recently found out about Bike Sim Experience, and even though they're only posting in-game videos and photos on their FB page, it looks like it's coming out pretty well. Physics look good (but still, obviously, I'd wait to try it to give my impression), but most importantly, I've watched a video with what looks like a Yamaha R1 and it sounds amazing! The sound alone is so immersive

Wait...is that tire deformation i see there?

To those that purchased the first game, I tend to believe there should a option where this is available to those punters as a DLC at half price. As there nothing new jumping out at us, even using the same game engine if i'm not mistaken?

To those that purchased the first game, I tend to believe there should a option where this is available to those punters as a DLC at half price. As there nothing new jumping out at us, even using the same game engine if i'm not mistaken?
Nothing new? Apart from physics redone from scratch, more bikes, more riders....I mean what "new" things would you want to justify paying full price? (genuinely curious)

You know you can always wait for a sale and get it cheaper in about 6 months after release?!!

I hope they fix phisics and AI, this time.

The first one was good to see, but barely playable: AI not-existent, no feeling of what the bike is doing... 90% of the time you fall without understanding the reason.

Nothing new? Apart from physics redone from scratch, more bikes, more riders....I mean what "new" things would you want to justify paying full price? (genuinely curious)

You know you can always wait for a sale and get it cheaper in about 6 months after release?!!

Exactly, it reads like a DLC package. Apart from the physics, that should've and could've easily been added to the first release as a update.

Willing to hear how you think it's justifiable to release another game and make one of the key points is new and improved physics (apparently)?

Exactly, it reads like a DLC package. Apart from the physics, that should've and could've easily been added to the first release as a update.

Willing to hear how you think it's justifiable to release another game and make one of the key points is new and improved physics (apparently)?

If it was just the new bikes and riders (and tracks?) I'd sort of agree, but not the physics overhaul. If it's as good as they promise (and I hope) then that's a large undertaking of effort by the devs. It's not like they've "tweaked" the tyre model a bit, they are fundamentally changing the physics engine to actually be based around 2 wheels and not 4 (like the previous game). That will make it a whole new game for me personally. I'll still wait for reviews/trusted opinions from around the web before I buy.

No-one is making you buy it full price, like I say if it's on Steam then it WILL be on sale at some point and be at a price point equivalent to DLC.

So yes for me the "fundamentally" changed physics (if it turns out to be true) justifies full price for me. They arn't just "improving" what is there from the first game, all the physics from the first game are hopefully in the bin.

If it was just the new bikes and riders (and tracks?) I'd sort of agree, but not the physics overhaul. If it's as good as they promise (and I hope) then that's a large undertaking of effort by the devs. It's not like they've "tweaked" the tyre model a bit, they are fundamentally changing the physics engine to actually be based around 2 wheels and not 4 (like the previous game). That will make it a whole new game for me personally. I'll still wait for reviews/trusted opinions from around the web before I buy.

No-one is making you buy it full price, like I say if it's on Steam then it WILL be on sale at some point and be at a price point equivalent to DLC.

So yes for me the "fundamentally" changed physics (if it turns out to be true) justifies full price for me. They arn't just "improving" what is there from the first game, all the physics from the first game are hopefully in the bin.

Wow, that's one hell of a revelation right there. So your saying they made probably biggest mistake you could possibly do for a bike-sim and used a flawed physics engine to begin with. Anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge in this area knows you can't properly adapt car physics to a bike sim/mod. It's been attempted many times in the past and i'm yet to see it successfully pulled off. No wonder many punters felt ripped off with the first title.

Your right. I don't need to purchase it. I'll happily sit back and see how this title unfolds upon release. Cheers for the heads up, Damage.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 442 39.6%