TT Isle of Man 2 | Classic Bikes Return + New Trailer

Pepper606

100RPM
Mar 22, 2017
The 3rd person looked like Ride 2 to me, not very convincing.
I've bought it, those precious 2 hours are make or break.
But in all honesty, this is pretty much a make do till August and we get Ride 4.

MarkR

500RPM
Premium
Feb 8, 2017
Great news, TT IOM2 is superb, the bike handling is massively improved to the point where it's now enjoyable and feels fully connected to the road (rather than the stress-filled when will the bike kill me next for no obvious reason experience of the first game!).

The TT circuit looks absolutely stunning too. I make no claims about the 'realism' of the riding as I haven't got a clue about that (my mountain bike is fast enough for me on 2 wheels) but as a TT/bike game it is instantly good to play. 2 laps into IOM TT2 and I already matched my previous best lap on IOM TT (I ran a couple of laps on IOM TT last night and couldn't get within 2 minutes of my best lap time due to the need to learn all the points that make the bike fall over once again!). The new helmet cam is brilliant too, it's close to a VR type experience of being on the bike. Get a corner slightly wrong in IOM TT2 and the line can be trimmed, in the first game, it just chucked you off the bike. Whatever the term for bike understeer is, it's a handy pointer to going too fast in this game.

No need to take my word for this either, plenty of reviews are saying the same, a huge improvement in terms of the bikes and ability to access and enjoy the game.

I look forward to the RD news article and to seeing what you all think of it. My view is it's safe to buy and I think anyone who enjoys motorbike games will love this - the feeling of speed is so intense, nothing this side of WipEout gets close.

Damage Inc

1000RPM
Nov 22, 2013
Great news, TT IOM2 is superb, the bike handling is massively improved to the point where it's now enjoyable and feels fully connected to the road (rather than the stress-filled when will the bike kill me next for no obvious reason experience of the first game!).

The TT circuit looks absolutely stunning too. I make no claims about the 'realism' of the riding as I haven't got a clue about that (my mountain bike is fast enough for me on 2 wheels) but as a TT/bike game it is instantly good to play. 2 laps into IOM TT2 and I already matched my previous best lap on IOM TT (I ran a couple of laps on IOM TT last night and couldn't get within 2 minutes of my best lap time due to the need to learn all the points that make the bike fall over once again!). The new helmet cam is brilliant too, it's close to a VR type experience of being on the bike. Get a corner slightly wrong in IOM TT2 and the line can be trimmed, in the first game, it just chucked you off the bike. Whatever the term for bike understeer is, it's a handy pointer to going too fast in this game.

No need to take my word for this either, plenty of reviews are saying the same, a huge improvement in terms of the bikes and ability to access and enjoy the game.

I look forward to the RD news article and to seeing what you all think of it. My view is it's safe to buy and I think anyone who enjoys motorbike games will love this - the feeling of speed is so intense, nothing this side of WipEout gets close.
I've been watching some previews and it looks promising, although I don't like the view locked to the rider's head (I know I know it's 3rd person! ;) booh hiss!!).

The term for "understeer" on a bike is 99.99% of the time "a crash"!! ;) (edit that 0.01% which isn't a crash is all down to Marc Marquez, the only rider I've EVER seen save front end slides!)

for reference the previews I've been watching:

team VVV

sim uk

Robo46 has quite a few vids of it up as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jugulador and MarkR

Stig Bidstrup

Jarek says " 900 degrees of rotation "
Premium
Sep 7, 2013
Thank You for implementing support for steering wheels in the game.
I will know do my thing :)