• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

TT IOM Ride on the Edge - The Sequel

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game 2' started by girlracerTracey, Jun 10, 2019.

1. girlracerTracey

girlracerTracey

Ratings:
    +170
    "Get ready to ride on the edge once more, as the world's most challenging motorcycle race returns in TT Isle of Man 2.

TT Isle of Man 2 will be available in 2020 for consoles and PC"

https://www.facebook.com/TTIoMtheGame/

• Like Like x 1
  2. sparkyplug28

sparkyplug28

Ratings:
    +3
    great news this just hope they update the physics and add a few more real tracks

• Like Like x 1
  3. girlracerTracey

girlracerTracey

Ratings:
    +170
    I just really don't want a Milestone "clone".. Fine tune and improve the physics. But please don't make it too "user-friendly". I actually detest the feel of RIDE 3 on the road circuits. It feels like I'm riding in "cartoon land".. Maybe that's just me?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. orourked

orourked

Ratings:
    +4
    I'm really pleased this game is getting a sequel. The game has its flaws but the circuit is so well done it would be huge missed opportunity if it was never used again. Hopefully the physics and AI are a bit better and more real more tracks would be nice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChickenBoy18

ChickenBoy18

Ratings:
    +55
    Awesome news. I love this game despite all its flaws. Would like to see better physics, more bikes (superstock and lightweights would be awesome), a properly licensed Manx GP and NW200 (and a few other major road races too), pit boards in lap mode multiplayer (nobody plays full TTs), leaderboards filterable by riding aids and view (ie who is riding hardcore mode?). Doesn’t need much more than that tbh. More realistic physics needs to be the big focus though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. sparkyplug28

sparkyplug28

Ratings:
    +3
    I can't disagree I love the motogp games but the ride series has never caught my full attention
    I've been to the isle 3 times now twice for TT and once for the southern 100 and done many laps of both our cottage this year was just a mile for ballabeg hairpin and I can tell you the TT course is well done feels relistic ands although not 100% right in terms of senery etc it definatly feels like the TT course and is pretty much as close as anyone could get with current tech. The Southern Course on Ride 3 how ever is not a patch on it the senery is plan wrong in many places and the track doesnt even have the right undulations maybe thats why I cant get on with Ride 3.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.