Resource icon

Tracks Tsukuba 2005 2020-11-14

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Tsukuba 2005 - Conversion from GTR2 for Race 07

Tsukuba 2005

Conversion from GTR2 for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Thanks Zwiss for permission and i want to thank Polar Blue 21, the original track creator. Thanks for you too !!!

Instalation:

Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in Race 07. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo

vemnutrir@gmail.com

View attachment 419870View attachment 419871View attachment 419872[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks so much for adding this. It's an odd track, but fun. I actually kind of missed this circuit from when I played gran turismo 4.

Surprisingly, in another topic I found Twin Ring Motegi here as well. I wonder if there was also a modern version of Fuji Speedway for race 07 somewhere?

Thanks so much for adding this. It's an odd track, but fun. I actually kind of missed this circuit from when I played gran turismo 4.

Surprisingly, in another topic I found Twin Ring Motegi here as well. I wonder if there was also a modern version of Fuji Speedway for race 07 somewhere?
Hi, where did you find twin ring motegi? would love to do some laps around it!

Hi, ercero. For Race 07, you can find the road course version on the tt.servegame site, but there is a GTR2 version with four lay-outs (Road Course, East, West and Oval) which is in my list of future conversions (you can also find it on this site ). The version for Race 07 I will update when I do this conversion. If you don't know how to access this site, send me an email, as RD does not allow links to external sites here. sergiohundo@gmail.com

Hi, where did you find twin ring motegi? would love to do some laps around it!
Hmm, I'm certain I saw it here... actually the download was located inside the discussion of another submitted track, I'm looking for it but it escaped me.

I just tried to attach the file to this post, but it's 'too large'.

I don't know if I'm allowed to, but I can submit it myself and make it a separate topic. It's not my track and I didn't create it though. So maybe that's breaking the house rules? Can anyone chime in before I do something forbidden?

Edit: never mind, I can't start topics here anyway, because I have insufficient privileges. Ercerro, I will search for this track again this week, if I find the link I can post it here. *if I'm allowed to*

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back